Technology

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Okay so back on track:
We had a remote control cock ring, not great when someone sets it off in the pub just as I am about to have a drink.
I hear you for spillages but..
I used this wicked egg not so long ago in a pub, as if we're strangers and damn it was hot. ?
This was after a day's teasing though.
Have to agree with your post above, tech can be good, it has given us some amazing life saving kit, given us electricity, communications to name a few but the needless stuff just isn't needed and wastes resources for no benefit except to make money for someone.
Indeed. Technology in itself is an amazing thing. It's brought good to impoverished people. Made sadness into happiness, created the opportunity for families to speak, in real time, over the phone on face time.
I recall when I used to speak to family in NZ and there was a 10 second delay on the phone! It was a right PITA.
We now have never had it better with tech....
But the obvious is also there to make us lazier;
Why go to the gym, eat less, or train or keep fit when a "walking app" will help you lose weight? (no, it really won't)
Why stop smoking when an app can do it? No, again, it won't... only you can..
Why get up and change your lights to dim, or red, or green or florescent lemon if you will... when an app can do it for you.. No. Not good for us.
I do not agree with fast food being delivered.. I really don't.
Yeah we all enjoy the odd bit of junkfood now and again, but delivered? Hell no. Obesity is an issue right now, why perpetuate it?
Nah it's not for the good of us. None of this is.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
You can actually get light switches, heating controlled by your phone or voice activated .... so you don’t have to get up ... some people like all the latest techie stuff it’s a bit of one up manship for some .... it is to much and they cost fortunes compared to a boggo standard switch ...
I have enough trouble working a computer or my iPhone so I’m not likely to complicate things more with tech ...

I can turn the boat heating on and off with my phone. It's great. You can wake up, think it's a bit parky in here and 15 mins later all toasty and get up :)

I won't have an Alexa