That Was Your Worst Nightmare During A Meet?

• Thread starter fizzers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I was told today about a hamster who had been found, after he'd escaped, under the fridge. The family put him back in his cage, only to become concerned when he didn't run around anymore. Turns out, he'd eaten a fridge magnet and was stuck to the metal cage o_O
That is all.
Are you sure someone wasn't just pulling you plonker? It sounds like someone was pulling your plonker :confused:

I can imagine someone saying "I can't believe he fell for that, soaked it up like a sponge" as you walked away :rofl:

B x

D

Deleted member 1030

Are you sure someone wasn't just pulling you plonker? It sounds like someone was pulling your plonker :confused:

I can imagine someone saying "I can't believe he fell for that, soaked it up like a sponge" as you walked away :rofl:

B x
It was Lis that told me, so it's entirely possible :rofl::rolleyes:

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Arranged to meet a married man one time. We really clicked online and couldn't wait to actually see each other.

So I slipped off one night and met up with him. Were walking in town, getting to know each other when, blow me down with a feather, we bumped into a very good friend of mine.

As it was under the radar, I introduced the married man as a new friend and continued the conversation with a view to ditching my old friend at the earliest possible convenience.

Only they got along. Really well. Really annoyingly well.

And time kept on passing... 20mins, 30mins, 40mins... and they kept chatting.

As an hour approached I was not interested with discussing the finer points of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and actually pretty pissed off and nearly ditched both of them. Hijacked!

I did manage to rescue it, just, although I was seriously hacked off, and managed to give my old friend the slip so we could continue.

My friend, who knows me well, quizzed me after - "Who was that guy? How did we meet? Is he gay?"

Love you dearly but fuck off

Reactions: Biofilm and Pearls
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Arranged to meet a married man one time. We really clicked online and couldn't wait to actually see each other.

So I slipped off one night and met up with him. Were walking in town, getting to know each other when, blow me down with a feather, we bumped into a very good friend of mine.

As it was under the radar, I introduced the married man as a new friend and continued the conversation with a view to ditching my old friend at the earliest possible convenience.

Only they got along. Really well. Really annoyingly well.

And time kept on passing... 20mins, 30mins, 40mins... and they kept chatting.

As an hour approached I was not interested with discussing the finer points of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and actually pretty pissed off and nearly ditched both of them. Hijacked!

I did manage to rescue it, just, although I was seriously hacked off, and managed to give my old friend the slip so we could continue.

My friend, who knows me well, quizzed me after - "Who was that guy? How did we meet? Is he gay?"

Love you dearly but fuck off
Actually, I got my mate back a couple of years later when I brought a shag back to his house and he did the same thing - started nattering away ten to the dozen with my mark...

This time I lost patience and said, "I love you dearly and I know this your house but can you please fuck off, I need to shag."

The proceeded to have very noisy sex all night.

Slouched down to the conservatory in the morning, where my friend was still up, and apologised profusely for abusing his friendship and home.

He said it wasn't a problem and was less worse than the time we'd gone out, got smashed, returned to his where he passed out on his sofa and I took a perminent marker and wrote TOO MUCH MONEY on his forehead. Which might have been an amusing aside but he had an international flight to take the following day and had some trouble scrubbing it off.

I had no memory of doing this and apologised again...

The went back upstairs and continued fucking loudly...

Reactions: Pearls
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Ohhhh... here's one from my early career.

I had a girl back to mine and we were doing the dirty on my bedroom floor when my mum AND ONE OF HER FRIENDS barges through the door without knocking to have a look at the rug (of all things) that was on said floor.

Everyone was mortified, except for my mother who twittered about as if nothing had happened.

D

Deleted member 6917

Pretty tame really in comparison. This was a few years ago now. I met a woman some years older than me on the pretence that she was a Cougar. Well I played along and I was told before hand to bring nachos and vodka. Oh and I had to drive 80 miles to pick her up at a church yard.. ehm ok - still playing along... anyway I pick her up, yep she was half cut already!! I'm thinking, hmm maybe see how this goes. We get to my hotel and then she pours herself a triple and puts a little coke in. Not long after and before I even had her knickers off she's in floods of tears - pissed as a newt so I stop it. Take her home (crying all the way) and drop her at the church yard!!! Lesson learned, don't jump for any woman who gets on down and assess her mental state before engaging in any fun. Who knows she may have had a problem but when you meet people on the internet for sex it's difficult to catch every nuonce of a persons personality huh?!?

Reactions: Pearls and Biofilm
B

Bobbie

Moral of the story ( one of them ) is do not bother with a 160 mile round trip.

Reactions: Admin
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
We had our nightmare about 18months ago. Met a couple at Chams one Saturday night. Didn't play but got on really well and exchanged numbers. Arranged to meet at ours about a week later, but I got bad feeling about it a few days before as he kept trying to contact Mrs Brum to ask what she was going to do to him. Anyway on the night things going ok, bottle of wine, polite chat etc when the ladies decide to go upstairs to get to know each other better. Then all of a sudden he kicks off, storming up the stairs shouting at both Ames Brum and his wife about doing things behind his back. Had to throw him out the flat and ask his wife to get dressed and leave. Put Mrs Brum off the scene for about 8 months.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We had our nightmare about 18months ago. Met a couple at Chams one Saturday night. Didn't play but got on really well and exchanged numbers. Arranged to meet at ours about a week later, but I got bad feeling about it a few days before as he kept trying to contact Mrs Brum to ask what she was going to do to him. Anyway on the night things going ok, bottle of wine, polite chat etc when the ladies decide to go upstairs to get to know each other better. Then all of a sudden he kicks off, storming up the stairs shouting at both Ames Brum and his wife about doing things behind his back. Had to throw him out the flat and ask his wife to get dressed and leave. Put Mrs Brum off the scene for about 8 months.
Did he know they were going upstairs to get to know each other?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Blimey.... Drink doesn't always mix well in this game, nor does mass insecurities. o_O

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
One of the things I find shocking about this is why he thought it was acceptable to behave that way in your house, that's completely unacceptable Vxx

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
We met a couple in a club and arranged to meet them the following weekend at ours. Cut a long story short she got the face on half way through the evening and when it all came out she said Mrs B and her husband had planned all this and had it planned for him to leave her. He could not say sorry enough and left with her crying and kicking off at him.

P

peakcouple

Reading the above, realise how lucky we are. Haven't had any nightmares during home meets or clubbing, the only bad thing we've seen was a fight in a club between two men but we were not close and it was soon stopped. Some meets were better than others but really nothing has been bad. They've all been fun one way or another,

Reactions: BoltonBiFemCpl
19 March 2015
Reading the above, realise how lucky we are. Haven't had any nightmares during home meets or clubbing, the only bad thing we've seen was a fight in a club between two men but we were not close and it was soon stopped. Some meets were better than others but really nothing has been bad. They've all been fun one way or another,
Blimey - still that's bad enough, but alas it happens.
We did make a few posts about this somewhere else but can't seem to remember where now. One was one of our kids coming home early and almost catching us. :D
Will dig it out if I can find it.
But glad nothing nasty has happened for you anyway. (y)

Reactions: Therapon