The All-new Social Swinging Chat Room Quiz!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

Well, it was an exciting quiz tonight - certainly for us; we didn't get home until about an hour beforehand and Round 3 wasn't quite finished when we started Round1!! :confused:
Still, it went well and it was nice to see debuts from @MinxyAndTiger (maybe let Minxy have the keyboard next time ;) ) and the redoubtable @Mr_F ..... @Mr_and_Mrs_Marmite were even later than the quizmasters, @Stew got some great answers as usual and @Housewifey69 and @jowifey were just pipped at the post, due to some enthusiastic bonus answering, by @NigelandJulie
Honourable mentions must go to the beautiful @Pearls and the surprise entry of the night, @meet_the_fockers , who popped up, out of nowhere, to answer one question. It was correct, too :D(y)

NigelandJulie also retain their league top-spot, with Stew pushing them.... but Jo and Wifey are starting to look like the force that they should be. (y)

quizleague120117.jpg

Coming up, after the break.... goal of the month ;)

Reactions: Mr_F

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well, it was an exciting quiz tonight - certainly for us; we didn't get home until about an hour beforehand and Round 3 wasn't quite finished when we started Round1!! :confused:
Still, it went well and it was nice to see debuts from @MinxyAndTiger (maybe let Minxy have the keyboard next time ;) ) and the redoubtable @Mr_F ..... @Mr_and_Mrs_Marmite were even later than the quizmasters, @Stew got some great answers as usual and @Housewifey69 and @jowifey were just pipped at the post, due to some enthusiastic bonus answering, by @NigelandJulie
Honourable mentions must go to the beautiful @Pearls and the surprise entry of the night, @meet_the_fockers , who popped up, out of nowhere, to answer one question. It was correct, too :D(y)

NigelandJulie also retain their league top-spot, with Stew pushing them.... but Jo and Wifey are starting to look like the force that they should be. (y)

View attachment 26610

Coming up, after the break.... goal of the month ;)
Fantastic! See you're the quizmeister for a reason!
Sadly @Pearls had to dash off to get mini me from Army Cadets (important night too) hence why she scarpered..
But an amazing quiz again and thank you all who attended, supported @meandlis and got stuck in to a very entertaining quiz this week.
Thank you M&L for taking the time to do this week after week. Not easy to do at all! x :tiphat:

Well done all and grats to @NigelandJulie x

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control (I've been invited to play the spoons and burp the alphabet at Trump's inauguration), there won't be a quiz this week. Sorry folks!

Normal service will be resumed shortly (y)

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control (I've been invited to play the spoons and burp the alphabet at Trump's inauguration), there won't be a quiz this week. Sorry folks!

Normal service will be resumed shortly (y)
Thank you so much, am sure everyone can survive for one week. I'd offer to do it, but these quizmeister boots have become pretttty big to fill now! :D ;)

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1030

Hi folks... I'm really sorry but, due to RL, there won't be a quiz again this week. Hopefully we should be back next week.

D

Deleted member 1030

Ok.... The 'Thursday Question'.... :D

The All New ok, slightly Dog-eared Social Swinging Chatroom Quiz will return next Thursday at 8pm. Yes, I've dug out ny gold lamé jacket and comedy microphone and will be back in my apparently-missed role of quiz master (I'm fed up with the nagging I got at the VA lol).
We will start the league again, from scratch - so think of it as a new season (y)
Be there or be a two-dimensional quadrilateral with equal sides. :D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

The All New ok, slightly Dog-eared Social Swinging Chatroom Quiz will return next Thursday at 8pm. Yes, I've dug out ny gold lamé jacket and comedy microphone and will be back in my apparently-missed role of quiz master (I'm fed up with the nagging I got at the VA lol).
We will start the league again, from scratch - so think of it as a new season (y)
:yeahbaby:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Will be good having you back in control of the quiz, and about bleedin' time. Everyone's sick of me and my toughies. :unsure: :whistle:

(y) :D