• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

The All-new Social Swinging Chat Room Quiz!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Is it today x
No, the quiz is back on next week with @meandlis taking helm again.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
T

Tigress

Oh I get it now.... The quiz is on next week, not Breaking Bad. I'm sooooooo silly! I wondered why the chatroom was quiet. I'm left wanting again... for a quiz! xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Oh I get it now.... The quiz is on next week, not Breaking Bad. I'm sooooooo silly! I wondered why the chatroom was quiet. I'm left wanting again... for a quiz! xxx
Yes it's next week and @meandlis is regaining the helm. We aren't doing it this week, to have a break enabling us to start the leaderboards again with a clean slate. So season two if you will x

Reactions: No longer with us

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Bring it on Stew. Some tough competition I think lies ahead for Season 2 of the SS Quiz.

D

Deleted member 3657

Sorry guys I can't make it*

*Or can I?**

**No I cant***

***Really???****

****Yes.

D

Deleted member 1030

Right then, come along, you lot, let's see those quizzing brains cogitating and a-churning. We start at 8 O'clock in the General Chat room. 30 questions, 15 seconds to answer each one, one point for a correct answer (spelling mistakes/typing errors taken into consideration... unless it's important and you type 'car' instead of 'card' for example ) plus a bonus question, at the end, worth 5 points - this can make or break a lead.
It's fun, a bit challenging, fun, slightly frustrating and fun. Oh, and it's fun too.

So.... what are you waiting for???

Reactions: Therapon
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…