The All-new Social Swinging Chat Room Quiz!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
14 February 2017
City
Luton
Thank you for organising @meandlis very much appreciated.
Thank you @Admin for making it happen, bugs and glitches, servers and caches!
Thank you to all who took part and made it yet another fun packed evening of crude comments and laughter xx
I didn't do too bad for a solo attempt, bring on next week! lol xx

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thank you for organising @meandlis very much appreciated.
Thank you @Admin for making it happen, bugs and glitches, servers and caches!
Thank you to all who took part and made it yet another fun packed evening of crude comments and laughter xx
I didn't do too bad for a solo attempt, bring on next week! lol xx
You did amazing! Exemplary ;) :love: xx

thank you......

Reactions: Pearls
1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Just nipped back to the new quiz venue The Cockwell Inn as i left my jacket behind, landlord not happy, his new shag pile carpet was full of nuts & olives, and all his parrot would say was... sod it, bollocks, & feck it... in responce to people getting wrong answers, didn't like to ask the land lady if i could have a quick one, so just grabbed my jacket and left...N x

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Just nipped back to the new quiz venue The Cockwell Inn as i left my jacket behind, landlord not happy, his new shag pile carpet was full of nuts & olives, and all his parrot would say was... sod it, bollocks, & feck it... in responce to people getting wrong answers, didn't like to ask the land lady if i could have a quick one, so just grabbed my jacket and left...N x
Think I left something under the table, no, wait, Mr N couldn't make it.
Phew! Thought I had left him there lol xx
But I'm sure they had a sign up that I saw on my way out, read something like
'Door staff required on Thursday evenings. Must be able to use whips and chains to keep the locals in order. Tools supplied, dress - optional'
Might apply! lol xx

D

Deleted member 1030

The spooky thing is, we closed up as we left. There hasn't been a landlord or landlady in there for 200 years!!! :eek:

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
'Door staff required on Thursday evenings. Must be able to use whips and chains to keep the locals in order. Tools supplied, dress - optional'
Might apply! lol xx
Not applying for that job if i've gotta wear a dress :rofl::rofl:

D

Deleted member 1030

Might apply! lol xx
You can't work Thursdays, you're busy ;)