The All-new Social Swinging Chat Room Quiz!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

OK everybody... I just want to thank you all for playing, it was a real good laugh! :D Here's this week's scores and league table:
Leaguetable.jpg
Well done to everyone who took part.... it can be frustrating, can't it? @Brumcouple2013 for example, would have scored far higher had they not run out of time. It is, however, the fairest way to do the quiz, that we've found so far.

It looks like I'll be hosting again next week, so I hope you'll all pay attention for the bonus :p

And...... registration for next week opens......

NOW!

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

OK everybody... I just want to thank you all for playing, it was a real good laugh! :D Here's this week's scores and league table:
View attachment 23583
Well done to everyone who took part.... it can be frustrating, can't it? @Brumcouple2013 for example, would have scored far higher had they not run out of time. It is, however, the fairest way to do the quiz, that we've found so far.

It looks like I'll be hosting again next week, so I hope you'll all pay attention for the bonus :p

NOW!
Woohooo was fantastico!!!! Put us down please. Xxx

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
View attachment 23583

NOW!
That's fantastic.. thank you so much both.
Some things have come to light and I will be addressing them over the week. :)
But amazing quiz and amazing turnout. Thank you and thank you to all who turned up!