The All-new Social Swinging Chat Room Quiz!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Use this link on Desktop if you can't find it;
Chat

May work on Mobile too, or simply click chat now > Groups > Cockwell In
:)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Many thanks as always to @meandlis for composing and hosting the quiz. Congratulations to @Vanezza for stealing the crown from @emyr and finally a HUGE thank you to you all for your support and participation for this terms' quiz.
Well done all of you and thank you! Admin x

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Okay so the end of term is over and I cannot thank @meandlis enough for the hard work and dedication this takes to do.
The actual hosting of it, the writing, the twisty turns it takes with links and bonus questions...
All of this takes time to do and time is precious as we know.

He does it week in, week out and is always bang on with it. It genuinely is a tough thing to do and takes a huge amount of time to do especially when considering work, family and RL...

So on behalf of all the site and all quizzers, we'd like to thank @meandlis sincerely for doing this without fail every week.
It's been an amazing term of quiz this one and I am sure we all look forward to the next.

Hooray and cheers to M&L and to you all for your continued support. :love:
Admin & @Pearls x

:beer::beer:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Thank you for putting such hard work into the questions throughly enjoyed taking part and will be back September V&N xx :beer::mwah:

D

Deleted member 1030

Okay so the end of term is over and I cannot thank @meandlis enough for the hard work and dedication this takes to do.
The actual hosting of it, the writing, the twisty turns it takes with links and bonus questions...
All of this takes time to do and time is precious as we know.

He does it week in, week out and is always bang on with it. It genuinely is a tough thing to do and takes a huge amount of time to do especially when considering work, family and RL...

So on behalf of all the site and all quizzers, we'd like to thank @meandlis sincerely for doing this without fail every week.
It's been an amazing term of quiz this one and I am sure we all look forward to the next.

Hooray and cheers to M&L and to you all for your continued support. :love:
Admin & @Pearls x

:beer::beer:
Aww, fank eww :giggle:

It really is a pleasure to be the appointed QM and to host the madness every week. The only reason we're having a break is because I can't guarantee the time it takes to compile the quiz, every week, whilst travelling the festivals, nudist camps and mates' sofas over the summer holidays. We will return in September, though, I promise.

I would like to say a huge thank you to Admin for doing the scores each week (and Lis, who does them sometimes). Believe me, it is an incredibly stressful job.

But, most of all. I'd like to thank EVERYONE that takes part. From the dilettantes to the regulars, it is YOU that makes the quiz so special every week. Special in every sense LOL :D

Love you all,
QM xxx

D

Deleted member 1030

Yes, even that doesn't stop me loving you all :D

Still want to kill people when they do it though LOL ;)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yes, even that doesn't stop me loving you all :D

Still want to kill people when they do it though LOL ;)
Most don't realise it makes scoring an unbelievable challenge as you then miss points and replies..
But otherwise - all good. (y)

D

Deleted member 1030

Most don't realise it makes scoring an unbelievable challenge as you then miss points and replies..
But otherwise - all good. (y)
And players miss questions and I kick my cat.... it's not good :mad:

:p:p

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Sorry I missed the end of season quiz daughter crisis
Little un had jabs today daughter was a bit panicky thats all hun xx
Oh... okay.. hope it's all gone okay though. Been there many times, jabs aren't the best for little ones are they.

Anyway so get ready for September Peeps, do your homework, study, and as they say in the scouts - be prepared.
Or do as normal, grab a drink, feet up and wing it :D
To September! x

D

Deleted member 1030

As the last of the camping equipment is put away, the cider starts to taste a bit too cold and the birds start packing their bags for their winter getaway, we sigh as we realise that the summer is behind us and all there is to look forward to is darkness and misery. So what can we, your favourite shady corner of the internet, do to brighten the winter months? Well, we could restart....
THE ALL NEW SOCIAL SWINGING CHAT ROOM QUIZ!!
so this Thursday (7th) at 8 p.m. in The Cockwell Inn chatroom Chat we will be testing your brain cells and, no doubt, your patience in the return of the easy-peasiest, most simple pimple quiz you possibly imagine.

Be seeing you ;)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
As the last of the camping equipment is put away, the cider starts to taste a bit too cold and the birds start packing their bags for their winter getaway, we sigh as we realise that the summer is behind us and all there is to look forward to is darkness and misery. So what can we, your favourite shady corner of the internet, do to brighten the winter months? Well, we could restart....
THE ALL NEW SOCIAL SWINGING CHAT ROOM QUIZ!!
so this Thursday (7th) at 8 p.m. in The Cockwell Inn chatroom Chat we will be testing your brain cells and, no doubt, your patience in the return of the easy-peasiest, most simple pimple quiz you possibly imagine.

Be seeing you ;)
Bring it on baby! :D
Go for it peeps.... test your I.Q against the one and only QM! :notworthy: