• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

The All-new Social Swinging Chat Room Quiz!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
You mentioned Wham! (Ok I know I'm clutching at straws here!)
Well if it's an 80's quiz then just hand me that crown right now!! I am the 80sbabe!!!

Yes @80sbabe be careful what you wish for...... see Balders' reaction to his oft-requested sci-fi theme - and it was all fair and square

@80sbabe unfortunately you have made a fundamental mistake in your request. When dealing with @meandlis you have to be very specific in requesting a quiz.
You have merely asked for an 80's quiz and haven't specified the century!Schoolgirl error!
You just know we're gonna get quizzed on pop music from the 1880's now. Expect questions about Mozart, Beethoven etc (were they 1880's? No idea).

B x

80sbabe

Well I think there's an 1812 overture in there somewhere but I'm not too hot on the 1880's - must try harder!!

80sbabe

Woohoo!
Nobody puts babe in a corner and makes them wear a slimy crown
"I've had the time of my liiiiife, and I've never felt this way before"

B x
Quoting one of my favourite 80's films (but oh there's so many others too!)
"I carried a water melon!"

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Listen you lot Mork here and I have never done Nanu all over this crown...
You should be ashamed of yourselves for suggesting such a thing
At least a little... maybe

N xxx

80sbabe

N xxx
Are you bringing it with you on Saturday?! :hmm: xxx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett

N xxx

Are you bringing it with you on Saturday?! :hmm: xxx

C'mon @Vanezza answer the question. Are you taking your slimy crown that Mork may or may not have Nanu Nanud all over, to the Social on Saturday?

B x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
The crown may not be in @Vanezza 's possession by Saturday
Why Saturday? I assure you its under lock and key under our somewhat battered bed
I have people looking after the attack dogs and machine gun nests to make sure it stays there until it gets wrested from our hands.

N xxx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Why Saturday? I assure you its under lock and key under our somewhat battered bed
I have people looking after the attack dogs and machine gun nests to make sure it stays there until it gets wrested from our hands.

N xxx

:ninja:

B x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
PS it will be great seeing old and new faces alike. All are welcome.

If it goes ahe... I mean it starts at 20:00 - usually I suggest being there if possible from about 19:30 onwards as it gives time for people to settle down catch up and whatnot, plus it gives me time to fix the damned thing before we even start.
So, it starts at 20:00 in the Cockwell Inn - ideally be there earlier please so I can make my list of names for scoring..

And no, @Nigel&Julie I won't shortfall you any more and steal you of your valuable points.
Oh speaking of points, do the leaderboards still run?

If anyone is unsure of ze rules - now is the time to ask instead of asking as we're about to start. x

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…