• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

The All-new Social Swinging Chat Room Quiz!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Should be brushing up on general knowledge but sod it I reckon we will wing it as usual

N xxx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
who will run away with it this season hmm :hmm:

The ones with the most points?

The one with the most points? Highly unlikely.
I remember answering the a bonus round at the same time as @debE . My ipad showed I answered first but on @meandlis system it showed @debE answered first
I blame Dagenham's poor internet for costing me joint first place on the end of season leaderboard........ not like I dwell on such things of course

B x

D

Deleted member 6485

B...thats the first time ive ever got anything right...please dont steal my gloryxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ahhh - awww.... Hmmm...
That will happen - lag. Just look at FPS! man... I upped my BB to the highest I could get at the time (50Mb up) just to pwn n00bs at CoD4!
It happens and will happen... The Great Pingdom in the Sky!
Make sure you all restart your 'Net and devices before the quiz. That will help too... x

At all - If I could make the hamsters run faster, I would.. but I can't. The main issue with ping will be your connection to us, not us to you. We're on Gigabit Ethernet.. can't get much quicker really..

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
So will this season be because of the wrong kind of leaves on the line? :hmm:

N xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
The scores should be instantaneous then

B x
You try doing it! It's bonkers, especially when busy.
I make a list on A4 of names, then as people answer - I mark down a point. This is where it gets tricky when there's chatter going on as I can miss a post very easily.
But yes it's instant for me anyway. x

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…