The All-new Social Swinging Chat Room Quiz!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
14 February 2017
City
Welwyn Garden City
Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
D

Deleted member 3657

The iPad should be okay for chat now, depends which type it is... but it should be okay. Try it?
Ipad 2 fella. It runs slow. I'll type something and it takes 2 or 3 seconds to register the letters on the screen. It's not your chat, it does it when typing in the address bar or typing emails.

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ipad 2 fella. It runs slow. I'll type something and it takes 2 or 3 seconds to register the letters on the screen. It's not your chat, it does it when typing in the address bar or typing emails.
Yeah slightly older processors in those and if running the latest iOS then absolutely understandable. Okay mate well hopefully when back on your feet with a laptop we can see you in there. (y)

Reactions: Deleted member 3657

80sbabe

D

Deleted member 3657

Yeah slightly older processors in those and if running the latest iOS then absolutely understandable. Okay mate well hopefully when back on your feet with a laptop we can see you in there. (y)
Cheers dude. Yeah it frustrates the hell out of me. Will have a few more pennies soon so will treat myself.

Reactions: Deleted member 1030

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi

Hi,
Thanks for the invite, we would love to join in on your quiz, could you tell us what time and how we join in please.

Many thanks.
It's in the Cockwell Inn (one of the chatrooms) at 20:00 this evening. You can join by clicking this link which will give you a full size screen of it. :)

Chat

Reactions: Therapon
M

Mrandmrsdkswing

Well, the quiz goblins have been released and are gathering irrelevant information, stupid facts and obtuse connections, ready to throw into my big bag of questions for tonight.
Who fancies trying their luck tonight? @SexyS @Mrandmrsdkswing @Ahabs @Vanezza @cinnamon_giggles @80sbabe @Nigel&Julie @TherLegs @Mel007 @meet_the_fockers ...... Regulars and newbies alike are all welcome!
I'm rubbish at it but as long as I'm not painting I'm in might need a nudge later

Reactions: Therapon