• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

The All-new Social Swinging Chat Room Quiz!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 6485

Sorry folks, there won't be a quiz tonight I seriously have had no time to finish it off, this week.

Please accept my most profuse apologies. We will definitely be back next week though
Cant be helped. Busy lives outside of here xx

Reactions: Therapon
W

Widel0ad1919

Apologies in advance one and all but the shift I'm back on means I have to leave for work around half past 8 in the evening so I unfortunately won't be able to put in another dismal performance in the quiz hehe

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1030

Come on folks, give it a bash. As long as you've watched loads of movies, know loads about the UK and have an in depth knowledge of all things general, you should have no problem at all tonight

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well done @Nigel&Julie for stealing the crown from @Pearls Congratulations!
Also huge thanks as always to @meandlis ,for providing such an excellent quiz and finally - you: well played all and thank you for your continued support. x

D

Deleted member 1030

Brilliant night!
Thank you, @Admin for scoring and thank you, all those that took part - you make me laugh and think "feck me, I didn't think they'd know that!" every week

Results post coming up

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Sorry folks, there'll be no quiz this week. Both of my glamorous assistants/score monkeys are out of action - either due to illness or work schedules.
Still, at least there's one in the bag for next week

Can't be helped hope the ill ones get well soon :mwah:

V&Nxxx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…