The All-new Social Swinging Chat Room Quiz!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

Thank you all for playing tonight and congratulations to @Vanezza for reclaiming/winning full shares in the crown! :D

:D I love sharks :D

D

Deleted member 1030

thankyou to Me & Lis for hosting and keeping scores x
More than welcome... I tell you what; keeping score is tricky and Lis does it really well..... but she don't half take some managing. She's a problem employee. :D

D

Deleted member 1030

Just to let you all know, the quiz will return on Thursday 11th January at its usual time of somewhere near 8 o'clock :D

24 November 2015
W

Widel0ad1919

Well I'll only be on a phone so don't know how well the chat thingy will work... but if i just have to be in the chat and answer questions i may be able to make it

D

Deleted member 6485

Well I'll only be on a phone so don't know how well the chat thingy will work... but if i just have to be in the chat and answer questions i may be able to make it
Think most of us use phones in all honesty. Usually not too many problems xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Okay well it's chatrooms under the Cockwell Inn. It's a bit of a quickfire quiz, where you have 15s to answer correctly and you get points for getting it right. We have a leaders-board too and all in all, just great fun.
One thing to remember, there's an option to clear the chats if anyone says empty the bins, and this will help any issues. Additionally it's wise to restart your network before hand to reduce latency.
Finally, you can join on the tab or use the full page layout found here;
Chat