The Chase, Or The Catch?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
F

fizzers

The chances of anyone chasing me? I would have more chance winning the national lottery at 44,000,000 to 1 four times in a row. And chasing anyone who did not turn around and laugh would be a miricle

19 March 2015
The chances of anyone chasing me? I would have more chance winning the national lottery at 44,000,000 to 1 four times in a row. And chasing anyone who did not turn around and laugh would be a miricle
Don't be so hard on yourself..... So far you being here has been like a whirlwind in a good way,. so you never know. ;)

B

Bump-n-Grind

Well yes and that's exactly it, isn't it? If you stimulate the mind - make the chase, make the flirt, engage in mental flirtation then that's a start, from there progression. Although indeed no luck, it is or it isn't. Is that it?
I suppose the only luck is being at the same place at the same time initially, the rest is all about the chemistry

30 March 2017
City
Latimer
I agree as it's the same case for me to an extent. I would like to be the being chased for a change. Maybe the shaved look will help! (+_+)

19 March 2015
There is a lot of luck in the universe we take for granted... Or is there? =-O
yes there is, but this is a totally different subject matter. Or is it anti-matter... Are feelings matter? No.. but they exist within us and we are matter, correct? But still not.

Anyway, so basically we are pretty much so far at least, decided that the chase is an important factor!
And of course it is.
Why do you think Peacocks look so amazing?
It's hardly to compare beaks....

Reactions: Therapon
M

Max-the-3rd

Love to chase, the flirting and getting to know you part is exciting and stimulating the sexual thought in your head popping off endorphins giving you a wee feel good buzz.
The catch when everything comes together is fantastic.
I think the chase and the catch are all part of the same beast waiting to be tamed.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
T

Tigress

For me, it's the catch. I don't like playing games very much. Especially not Monopoly - I'm scarred from being beaten time and time again by my sister...

Reactions: Pearls
T

Tigress

Ok to elaborate, a great chase without a great catch is disappointing & is there such a thing as a great catch without a great chase?
I would say yes. Some of the most satisfying experiences I have had, have needed very little lead in time. Sometimes the physical attraction is immediate and strong and nothing else really needs to be said.

B

Bump-n-Grind

I would say yes. Some of the most satisfying experiences I have had, have needed very little lead in time. Sometimes the physical attraction is immediate and strong and nothing else really needs to be said.
To me, the noticing each other, glances, smiles is still a chase of sorts.
A free for all on a orgy bed at a club on the other hand, that's no chase at all

D

Deleted member 1030

In all seriousness, I think of it more of a tango than a chase... the eye contact, the dancing around each other, the passion, the tease, the obvious intent....

Reactions: Sammy
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Both, I like both equally. The chase makes the catch so much more exciting and exhilarating, and the promise of the catch makes the chase meaningful and enjoyable.

Maybe for me their are two sides of a single coin, or when really lucky a whole lacy purse full of change :cool:

Reactions: Looby&Lew
M

MickeyBlueBalls

I love the chase, it's fun, exciting and can be most erotic. However the catch is somewhat tricky as I'm a fairly open guy and place my cards on the table at what I'd consider to be an appropriate time. Even when the chemistry's there there seems to be a general reluctance, for whatever reason, to take the next step. Which is a shameful missed opportunity. I've always thought myself as approachable, maybe not so. Either way I don't get too precious about it as I enjoy the social side of this site and pretty much gave up on meeting couples/singles a while ago. :)

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I love the chase, it's fun, exciting and can be most erotic. However the catch is somewhat tricky as I'm a fairly open guy and place my cards on the table at what I'd consider to be an appropriate time. Even when the chemistry's there there seems to be a general reluctance, for whatever reason, to take the next step. Which is a shameful missed opportunity. I've always thought myself as approachable, maybe not so. Either way I don't get too precious about it as I enjoy the social side of this site and pretty much gave up on meeting couples/singles a while ago. :)
That's quite sad to read if I'm honest Mickey... there must be a reason as to why?

M

meet_the_fockers

I'm actually very suprised about this.. to me you seem like pretty much the full package.. you are honest, don't suffer fools.. i for one think, as a single guy, you are one of the best catches on here.. If we played with single guys.. you would certainly be on my radar. X

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I'm actually very suprised about this.. to me you seem like pretty much the full package.. you are honest, don't suffer fools.. i for one think, as a single guy, you are one of the best catches on here.. If we played with single guys.. you would certainly be on my radar. X
Yes I completely agree!

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
D

Deleted member 3175

In swinging and especially on this site - there's a lot of communication that goes back and fore between swingles, couples and so on...
From cybersex, to raunchy flirtiness, subtle hints... a sly bit of flirting, or even those naughty messages where you know damn well the click is happening and it's heating up.

Remembering, the chase can be equally as erotic and exciting as the catch.
But sometimes that catch may slip through the net too!

But what gets you going the most?
The chase, or the catch. :sneaky:

For me it's the chase as we've only been caught once, any offers!!! :sneaky::p

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
The catch is good. but the chase is better.
Initial small talk, then chat, getting to know someone and then the flirty exchanges just adds to the anticipation of the meet.

But they're both equally enjoyable. You can't really have one without the other :)
I need to go on a chase me tinks :whistle::sneaky: