The Chase, Or The Catch?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I aint going through no blinking woods.. Them days are long gone, infact this chatting up lark is hard bloody work, Ive lost it me tinks :D

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
They both come hand in hand, I don't really chase but meeting someone for the first meet is so exciting.

Reactions: Pearls
30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
Pesonaly I think the chase is great as it builds the excitement and eroticnes for the catch..... the first meet is always an exciting moment for me :oops: all the chat, flirting & erotic conversation that have bounced back and forth all rolled into one moment :whistle:

T

The_Bibas

In swinging and especially on this site - there's a lot of communication that goes back and fore between swingles, couples and so on...
From cybersex, to raunchy flirtiness, subtle hints... a sly bit of flirting, or even those naughty messages where you know damn well the click is happening and it's heating up.

Remembering, the chase can be equally as erotic and exciting as the catch.
But sometimes that catch may slip through the net too!

But what gets you going the most?
The chase, or the catch. :sneaky:
Always the chase..
It's window shopping for shoes..
Once you have them it's rarely a great purchase..
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
Love the chase as mentioned before.. the build up and chatting, flirtations and more is just brilliant!
Where's the fun in an easy catch. Chase all day long? :sneaky: x

Reactions: Pearls
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Love the chase as mentioned before.. the build up and chatting, flirtations and more is just brilliant!
Where's the fun in an easy catch. Chase all day long? :sneaky: x
It's like a rollercoaster the kick ass downhill parts are only so kick ass because of the slow building uphill parts.

D

Deleted member 3657

Glad I read the first post as I was going to say that I've never seen The Catch and Bradley Walsh is good on The Chase:palm::ninja:

27 July 2017
The chase, or the catch. :sneaky:[/QUOTE]

its got to be the butterfly's before any meet, when they are no longer then its time to stop swinging..

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 6684

Hmm, interesting one. I like to chase but also love when I get chased too.

The excitements are different (at least to me). The anticipation of seeing the next msg is very different when I chase and I am chased.

19 March 2015
In swinging and especially on this site - there's a lot of communication that goes back and fore between swingles, couples and so on...
From cybersex, to raunchy flirtiness, subtle hints... a sly bit of flirting, or even those naughty messages where you know damn well the click is happening and it's heating up.

Remembering, the chase can be equally as erotic and exciting as the catch.
But sometimes that catch may slip through the net too!

The chase, or the catch. :sneaky:
The chase..... ooer... when you're just chasing that someone and know they're liking you chasing them. hell yeah :sneaky: :D ;)