The Circle

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
If you mean the one on all 4 then I would personally rather shoot myself than watch it :rofl::rofl:

Vxxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
If you mean the one on all 4 then I would personally rather shoot myself than watch it :rofl::rofl:

Vxxx
Well I thought that and thought it's another big bloody brother which I would never watch but :whistle: we had a glance night before last and last night and it's very clever, it's focusing on catfishing and members have to work out who they are speaking too by playing games, so it has given us an idea :whistle::D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Some kind of TV show? Maybe?

X
Yes it it, 8 people are in a block of flats, they have their own flat and they can only communicate via a special social media set up called The Circle, four ladies and four men, now who is real and who is fake? This is the game, it's really funny but also clever, this has made us think of a game ;)

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Yes it it, 8 people are in a block of flats, they have their own flat and they can only communicate via a special social media set up called The Circle, four ladies and four men, now who is real and who is fake? This is the game, it's really funny but also clever, this has made us think of a game ;)
Colour me intrigued (y)

X

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
Yes we have some great ideas actually and this could be a barrel of laughs for an ongoing bit of time. Really add something into the mix.

D

Deleted member 3411

Many years ago a university set up a computer that talked to people in an attempt to see if they thought it was a real person. By and large most realised it was computer but some were fooled and I believe at least one proposed.....

Reactions: Therapon