The Circle

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
The Circle, I find this TV concept terrifying, with the pressure currently put on the target audience for social acceptance. The thought of rewarding someone with financial gain for "getting the most likes" is totally stepping backwards. These days teenagers and young adults are so sucked into "celebrity" and popularity they are loosing themselves. If this programme is truly a social experiment, why offer a prize pot for playing up a characteristic that you may not have? I suddenly realise I may have put everyone off now, but that said, I would love to see what your game idea is, as no one gains financially and we could all have a great laugh in the process! xR.
I however feel that everyone should just be honest and truthful and making lying (or just exaggerating the truth) for social acceptance acceptable then that is BAD.... G

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
The Circle, I find this TV concept terrifying, with the pressure currently put on the target audience for social acceptance. The thought of rewarding someone with financial gain for "getting the most likes" is totally stepping backwards. These days teenagers and young adults are so sucked into "celebrity" and popularity they are loosing themselves. If this programme is truly a social experiment, why offer a prize pot for playing up a characteristic that you may not have? I suddenly realise I may have put everyone off now, but that said, I would love to see what your game idea is, as no one gains financially and we could all have a great laugh in the process! xR.
I however feel that everyone should just be honest and truthful and making lying (or just exaggerating the truth) for social acceptance acceptable then that is BAD.... G
I'm just rattling about thinking of a game we can have fun with, we do others but just thinking of something new for a change, it's only for a good crack.
So this is the idea if anyone is interested, we pick 6 people at a time to play this game, the six will be given an account to play with, the other members have to guess who the person is behind the account, this will rotate to another 6 once the game is over and we will start again. The circle of 6 will not know the other members of the game, if interested then let's do it and see how well you think you know members or how clever you are in spotting them :p

24 November 2015
I'm just rattling about thinking of a game we can have fun with, we do others but just thinking of something new for a change, it's only for a good crack.
So this is the idea if anyone is interested, we pick 6 people at a time to play this game, the six will be given an account to play with, the other members have to guess who the person is behind the account, this will rotate to another 6 once the game is over and we will start again. The circle of 6 will not know the other members of the game, if interested then let's do it and see how well you think you know members or how clever you are in spotting them :p
Sounds good xx

D

Deleted member 9631

Could be interesting.x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
:confused: .... don’t take much I know :D

9 September 2017
I'm a bit disappointed :(

I thought it was bound to involve an even number of males and females, all naked, arranged boy/girl/boy/girl etc in a circle and the game would involve suggesting ways in which the circle could be "completed".

Oh well, I'm in anyway :D

Antogs xx

Reactions: Baldrick

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I saw a bit of the TV that inspired this and went on to rant for 20 minutes. Television for morons was my theme, we really need more TV that has no value at all o_O.
Saying that in this way it is a bit more fun as we do know how we all express ourselves in a textual way. Having the both of us as one new member might be a bit of a giveaway as we are very different :whistle:

N xxx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I saw a bit of the TV that inspired this and went on to rant for 20 minutes. Television for morons was my theme, we really need more TV that has no value at all o_O.
Saying that in this way it is a bit more fun as we do know how we all express ourselves in a textual way. Having the both of us as one new member might be a bit of a giveaway as we are very different :whistle:

N xxx
I will fool you all when I put on my posh voice (typing) :whistle::D

X