The Future of Swinging 2021 & Onwards

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Great articles and as we’ve discussed the future has to evolve, the old terminology isn’t going to attract the new generations which are now starting to explore, the old timers cringey sayings and labels are prehistoric. It’s definitely time to take a fresher approach and be more inclusive.

15 March 2020
Great articles and as we’ve discussed the future has to evolve, the old terminology isn’t going to attract the new generations which are now starting to explore, the old timers cringey sayings and labels are prehistoric. It’s definitely time to take a fresher approach and be more inclusive.
Yes, I'll include fffm to include more ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Vanezza and Pearls
10 March 2015
The French have a saying..."Plus les choses changent, plus elles restent les mêmes", which means, the more things change, the more they stay the same.
In the modern world, I'm not sure its entirely accurate, but in very general terms I think it stands.
Whilst its only right and proper that there is more "inclusivity", and less "negativity", I'm in favour of people being allowed to express their "preferences" in whatever language they choose....it's a great filter, I dont want people to be able to use guidelines as a way of hiding who they really are, and what they really think. As an example, if someone is a bigot of some kind, let them feel free to air their views, it will enable people to see them as they really are, and educate/avoid/ignore them. The greatest danger is in driving this sort of attitude "underground", where it festers and grows.
Swinging is becoming more mainstream, that in itself will be both a positive and a negative. Will swinging be "different" in the future? Absolutely, but I'm willing to bet it wont be much different, people will still go to clubs, parties, socials, and 1-2-1 meets.... but will pay lip-service to "social distancing", masks, and asking if others have had their jabs etc. The base desire to indulge will overcome any reticence.

12 July 2021
This thread is for the general discussion of the Article The Future of Swinging 2021 & Onwards. Please feel free to add to the discussion here.
Thank you for this article. As you can see I'm new to this site, open and looking forward to learning and personally experiencing the lifestyle. I can picture the description given of what people think a swingers club is; big old bald....., which tuened me away. But I'm ready to!!! Single, ready to mingle!!!! LOL

19 March 2015
Thank you for this article. As you can see I'm new to this site, open and looking forward to learning and personally experiencing the lifestyle. I can picture the description given of what people think a swingers club is; big old bald....., which tuened me away. But I'm ready to!!! Single, ready to mingle!!!! LOL
Yes I think there's a lot of misconceptions about the whole thing really. x

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon