The Hot Tub

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Why thank you! though there is a reason I leave my face out of pictures and its not just to be anonymous haha

As for suggestions I'm afraid I have been a bit of a stranger to these parts lately so I'm not sure who I would invite. Would it be a cop out to have a pool and invite everyone instead?
As long as Im on the list :sneaky::whistle:xx

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Why thank you! though there is a reason I leave my face out of pictures and its not just to be anonymous haha

As for suggestions I'm afraid I have been a bit of a stranger to these parts lately so I'm not sure who I would invite. Would it be a cop out to have a pool and invite everyone instead?
You are fine to invite everyone, @Admin has already x

24 November 2015
E

EmmaB

Given my size have to get a bigger tub so @legseleven - lovely gorgeous legs and a lovely lady, makes me laugh with her cheeky comments, me trouble never @Harry&Janey - Of course Jane my sexy PA @EmmaB - takes the time to talk to an old man and she lives rugby, shame it's England @Juicy-and-Spunky - Jo new lady on the block who likes my ink @Pearls - yet to meet and say hello but looking forward to it.
But could do with a large swimming pool we could all jump into :0)) xxxx
Oi you, less of that!!!! Haha. Swing low!!!! Xx