The Ice Breaker Thread

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3657

In all seriousness I have to say close your eyes, take the plunge and say hi. No harm no foul. I'd much rather be turned down behind the screen of my phone rather than in person. That's not to say I wouldn't be respectful in either case. And I say to anyone who does like the idea of getting in touch with me just do it and if necessary be blunt. I like straight talk and I'm a really easygoing feller who would give serious consideration to anyone who shows an interest. Looks aren't the be all and end all. It's the overall sexperience that would intrigue me to engage crossed with a hint of friendly flirting, a dash of great conversation and a smattering of raunchiness. The desire will take care of itself thereafter.......:)
+1

27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
No no...this isn't a point really. NOT being listed doesn't mean "not interested", the idea is a sort of, "shall we chat?" Or a nudge. I know there's a wink feature here, but some find that a little pushy.
Indeed. There are others here that we're "interested in", but may have already chatted.......to be honest we like to use the "chat" feature to break the ice, but since the mobile apps have launched there's no guarantee those "online" are actually online (pretty sure there aren't 62 online right now).....so we've been pretty quiet lately. Maybe, thanks to this thread, this might change ;)

Reactions: Deleted member 3411

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Indeed. There are others here that we're "interested in", but may have already chatted.......to be honest we like to use the "chat" feature to break the ice, but since the mobile apps have launched there's no guarantee those "online" are actually online (pretty sure there aren't 62 online right now).....so we've been pretty quiet lately. Maybe, thanks to this thread, this might change ;)
@BlancoGoGo exactly. I don't feel I can message anyone in chat now as I fear there's no one there....
Peeps, the chat is very active. And something to remember, those on apps will get the alert on their phones directly.
Just like a text message, as they will have push alerts on the phone.
Make sense?

So there is no need to "fear" trying to contact anyone. If they are active, and the App is running, they will get the alert.
:)

D

Deleted member 2610

I'd rather chat with people than name it can be embarrassing both and by a shy retiring fellow as I am I'd be running for them hills xxx :oops:xxx

19 March 2015
I did think about adding a list. But personally, I'll see how things go in the forums. Drop little hints.
Sometimes that is the best way to get to meet and speak with people.
Although things like this are for a laugh/or are serious, sometimes it's just better to have hints, tips and flirtiness in the forums themselves. :)

Reactions: Deleted member 3657