The Itch

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

A friend of mine goes through the itch approximately every 3 years..
He is into his 8th relationship now and 2.5years in... Looking at his partners I am never surprised.. And I won't be this time when it happens..

Some people say it is every 7 years for them..
For us it's around every 11years.
We are mid way through our eleventh year together too..
This time around we are not married, we have separate houses which makes our arguments less complicated as we can escape and give time for things to diffuse..
Will we survive?
God knows.. And he is fictional..

When is your itch and are you taking steps to fight it?

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3657

I have always struggled with long term relationships. I really got an itch 3 years in to my marriage. Could never scratch it. I doubt I will ever get the chance to get that itch again. But going back in to the past, I would say it was about 12 months when the itch arrived each time.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
T

The_Bibas

I have always struggled with long term relationships. I really got an itch 3 years in to my marriage. Could never scratch it. I doubt I will ever get the chance to get that itch again. But going back in to the past, I would say it was about 12 months when the itch arrived each time.
And looking back wrong woman?

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
T

The_Bibas

Sometimes. And if you mean my wife, I always knew where I wanted us to go sexually, she became more vanilla the longer we were together. So I would say not the wrong woman at first but we grew apart and became the wrong woman.
Is weird when we think we are singing from the same sheet to only discover we are out of tune.
XxxBibaxxX

D

Deleted member 3657

Is weird when we think we are singing from the same sheet to only discover we are out of tune.
XxxBibaxxX
I often find I sing the same song as others but unfortunately we're on a different radio station.

4 July 2017
City
Corby
A friend of mine goes through the itch approximately every 3 years..
He is into his 8th relationship now and 2.5years in... Looking at his partners I am never surprised.. And I won't be this time when it happens..

Some people say it is every 7 years for them..
For us it's around every 11years.
We are mid way through our eleventh year together too..
This time around we are not married, we have separate houses which makes our arguments less complicated as we can escape and give time for things to diffuse..
Will we survive?
God knows.. And he is fictional..

When is your itch and are you taking steps to fight it?

XxxBibaxxX

What's an itch? Is it when you just want sex with someone new? Xx

Reactions: Therapon
4 July 2017
City
Corby
ive never
It's more when you want to move on..
Create a new future..
At least it is for me
XxxBibaxxX

Oh right I'm not the Itchy girl type! haha.... I've only ever had three relationships, my first being 25 years

And the other two were learning curves after the first longterm!

Now I'm just a serial dater and kill my sexual needs with people in places like this xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I would say we are very lucky, both been in long term relationships before, been married before so when we got together it was a case of done that, the start of our relationship was an affair from both sides, can't get worse than that. I would say our itch so to speak was back then, we learnt and took our time to get to know each other, only moving in and getting married years down the line, we have a happy relationship and talk. We keep it fresh and exciting as much as we can, perhaps working together helps. I do know that we should have got together many years previous than we did but saying that, it may not have worked, oh and Mr A would have been starting comp as I was starting a career :eek:

4 July 2017
City
Corby
I would say we are very lucky, both been in long term relationships before, been married before so when we got together it was a case of done that, the start of our relationship was an affair from both sides, can't get worse than that. I would say our itch so to speak was back then, we learnt and took our time to get to know each other, only moving in and getting married years down the line, we have a happy relationship and talk. We keep it fresh and exciting as much as we can, perhaps working together helps. I do know that we should have got together many years previous than we did but saying that, it may not have worked, oh and Mr A would have been starting comp as I was starting a career :eek:
Awww it's funny how life has its turns and spins and things happen for a reason....

Must be lovely to find someone you connect with on that level and can openly talk to and discuss everything!

I hope I find that in time...:) xx

Reactions: MP386
D

Deleted member 3657

Awww it's funny how life has its turns and spins and things happen for a reason....

Must be lovely to find someone you connect with on that level and can openly talk to and discuss everything!

I hope I find that in time...:) xx
Been thinking the same thing for quite some time.

4 July 2017
City
Corby
I get the itch every couple of years, this is my longest relationship, 14 years together and 11 married in September, I was a single mum of 4 with 2 failed relationships behind me when we met, I had made the decision years before I would stay single and just have fuck buddies as I didn't want my kids having "uncles" It all changed when I met Ray (online dating site) he made me laugh and treated me differently, oh and that geordie accent I was smitten, and he was nothing like I'd normally go for!
Anyway my itch is usually around New Years I start thinking of the past, present and future, wish things were better between us and what's missing in our relationship, don't get me wrong I love him with all my heart and we still laugh and I would miss him, we are more like brother and sister, and I'm scratching my own itch these days!!!

Hi beds bi

I hope you don't mind me... I'm so curious that's a polite way of saying I'm nosey..
Anyway I'm so intrigued by this itch.... Are you still happily married of 11 years?

Do you still get that itch but manage to scratch it yourself is that what your saying? Xx

Reactions: Admin
4 July 2017
City
Corby
Happy yes, but we have an almost sexless marriage due to a few things over the years, antidepressants being the biggest thing and 2 young adults still at home!
I am a frustrated mad woman most of the time, I think of sex all the time and will often sneak off to rub myself when I am at my worst!

Awww I know depression and anti depressants as well as my own fu fu... My 25 year relationship ended as I couldn't help or support him through it, 20 years and it killed me watching!

His whole family and my son suffer horrifically!

I then had cancer and knew I had to live my life as it could be gone before I'd made any memories, so we ended and I grab life by its balls!

I have a grown up daughter at home, my son has moved out! Although I don't have men in my home, she has caught toys and undies and knows I date a lot!

I am very open with her as I need her to clued up with sex men ect.... So I do be honest and advise I need my own space at times ie (piss off out)

I'm sorry I did giggle at the thought of you as a mad woman despretly seeking orgasm rubbing yourself!

That's generally me every day! I'm known to dart off at work to the toilets, I'm lucky I have a work friend who knows all about this part of my life and she covers me while I'm on a horny moment! Xx

Reactions: The_Bibas
4 July 2017
City
Corby
Hence why I/we (he doesn't come on here, prefers a more sleazy site!!! Lol) are here, we have had more fun together in the time we have joined and visited clubs than we have for years, god help any man/woman that comes near me :flutter:

Haha love it! Mwah xx

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
I'm not very good at "relationshudders"... I try too hard too impress and often drive people mad with that, so now if I meet someone and we have a "thing" it's only ever a "thing" sometimes a month, sometimes a year, but I have learned to partition away my black old heart against "falling". I know this probably makes me sound sad (lol, I AWALYS sound sad), but I am not, in general I am a happy little boy... I enjoy what I have, for as long as I have it and when it's over, I look back on it as a 'moment" that was part of my life and happy.

4 July 2017
City
Corby
I'm not very good at "relationshudders"... I try too hard too impress and often drive people mad with that, so now if I meet someone and we have a "thing" it's only ever a "thing" sometimes a month, sometimes a year, but I have learned to partition away my black old heart against "falling". I know this probably makes me sound sad (lol, I AWALYS sound sad), but I am not, in general I am a happy little boy... I enjoy what I have, for as long as I have it and when it's over, I look back on it as a 'moment" that was part of my life and happy.

Awwww we all have our own reasons for avoiding relationships or having an itch while in one but I love that last part of what you said!

Look back on it as a moment that was part of your life and was happy!!!!

Well said! xx

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Awwww we all have our own reasons for avoiding relationships or having an itch while in one but I love that last part of what you said!

Look back on it as a moment that was part of your life and was happy!!!!

Well said! xx

Thank you x

Life is too short eh? I had a similar fight to you, It taught me more about myself then I could ever imagine and when I came out the other side, well lets just say my entire perspective had changed.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Self-fulfilling prophecy?

Reactions: Ambrosial
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
For my part, dalliances have never prevented me from feeling secure in a relationship - in fact I'd go further; the dalliances make me a better partner.

Used to get stressed/guilty about it but I accept this is how I am, and more importantly I'm accepted with love for that.

*has cake and eats it, noisily*

Reactions: Admin and Ambrosial
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
You know me better than anyone Joe; seriously we both know more than 24hrs in my company would be horrendous for anyone, no one deserves that! :noidy:
I've never spent 24hrs in your company, so I wouldn't know. And, tbf, I might be just as irksome... :)

Reactions: Admin