The Itch

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Corby
Thank you x

Life is too short eh? I had a similar fight to you, It taught me more about myself then I could ever imagine and when I came out the other side, well lets just say my entire perspective had changed.

Yes i do feel the same! It turned my whole life around!

i stopped worrying about how I look what people thought if my house was a tip cause I'd been out exploring the world!

I appreciated little things so much more, walks in the countryside... Oh they can be so much more fun than I ever assumed ;) haha...

I laugh as much as I can, meet amazing people when I can, never judge as I don't have the time!

Yes my whole perspective also changed! Life's way to short.... Thank you for sharing that with me... I don't normally open up so much and felt a right tit after haha xx

Reactions: Therapon
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Yes i do feel the same! It turned my whole life around!

i stopped worrying about how I look what people thought if my house was a tip cause I'd been out exploring the world!

I appreciated little things so much more, walks in the countryside... Oh they can be so much more fun than I ever assumed ;) haha...

I laugh as much as I can, meet amazing people when I can, never judge as I don't have the time!

Yes my whole perspective also changed! Life's way to short.... Thank you for sharing that with me... I don't normally open up so much and felt a right tit after haha xx

Give us a go on your left one then.... for the sake of balance, of course.. :X3:

Thank you for sharing too, strange site this one, where you feel comfortable saying things you wouldn't say to others...

4 July 2017
City
Corby
I feel a little caught up in a moment here you two!

Why don't you both bend over and Let me show you a surprise haha!

:spank: Xx

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
I feel a little caught up in a moment here you two!

Why don't you both bend over and Let me show you a surprise haha!

:spank: Xx

Be gentle with me (you can bore a new hole in Joe for all I care!!)

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Haha I've heard that old chestnut before

"Be Gentle"

What your really saying "gimme all you got"

Haha.... Oh yes I'll be real gentle ;) xx

Can't kid a kidder eh? Promise you will hug me after?

T

The_Bibas

Hence why I/we (he doesn't come on here, prefers a more sleazy site!!! Lol) are here, we have had more fun together in the time we have joined and visited clubs than we have for years, god help any man/woman that comes near me :flutter:
It's crazy how people view swingers and suchlike from afar. They see us as sexual predators and do not realise that we have families etc behind the scenes..
What goes on in our real lives is usually nothing like image we portray

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
19 March 2015
It's crazy how people view swingers and suchlike from afar. They see us as sexual predators and do not realise that we have families etc behind the scenes..
What goes on in our real lives is usually nothing like image we portray

XxxBibaxxX
Yes this is very true. They think this is foremost and the be all and end all. X

T

The_Bibas

Yes this is very true. They think this is foremost and the be all and end all. X
Up until maybe 7 months ago it probably was..
I thought if the wind changed my legs would be stuck behind my ears for life...
But work got in the way and I am always knackered.. Plus stalkers and idiots put a bad taste in my mouth..
Kinda spoilt the momentum

XxxBibaxxX

P

peakcouple

We both had itches with previous husband, wife and partners, it's only natural. Our previous way of dealing with it in our marriages was adultery, Rose with her husband's knowledge and acceptance and me without my wife knowing. Swinging right from the start of our present relationship has been good for us, we're very happy together and have extramarital sex when we want, openly and unashamedly.

T

The_Bibas

We both had itches with previous husband, wife and partners, it's only natural. Our previous way of dealing with it in our marriages was adultery, Rose with her husband's knowledge and acceptance and me without my wife knowing. Swinging right from the start of our present relationship has been good for us, we're very happy together and have extramarital sex when we want, openly and unashamedly.
Xxxxx