The Joys Of Bdsm - Social Swinging.com

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
B

Bobbie

Thank you Pearls, more self promotion really and thank you for your use of the correct
address, if only you meant it, even so a good reminder for me.

Reactions: Pearls
B

Bobbie

Subs made, no way, maybe women who did not realise as a long shot, develop, but made
by a Dom or worse a created dom, no way.

M

meet_the_fockers

Actually you are curious about it and knowing how well we know each other, I'd say more submissive than anything else.
You actually do want/would like, that control being taken over... x
Lol why do i feel like i is being studied.

Ive been ghosted! I cant imagine why.. :D

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
B

Bobbie

Answer is , I have a natural dominant content in me, that when appreciated by a woman comes out fully, most of the time it has
to stay buried although apparently it is evident. This should not be confused with commands for the hell of it, more
deep respect by the woman usually having earn't it and the woman feeling secure, safe, appreciated, used
for pleasure unconditionally ( except boundaries agreed), treated as a total slut, used sexually as I wish with little
or no concern as to her pleasure, but inevitably some TLC at other times and mutual respect.
Helps if they are drop dead gorgeous, very sexy to me, dress as instructed, live near by, and are multi orgasmic.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Answer is , I have a natural dominant content in me, that when appreciated by a woman comes out fully, most of the time it has
to stay buried although apparently it is evident. This should not be confused with commands for the hell of it, more
deep respect by the woman usually having earn't it and the woman feeling secure, safe, appreciated, used
for pleasure unconditionally ( except boundaries agreed), treated as a total slut, used sexually as I wish with little
or no concern as to her pleasure, but inevitably some TLC at other times and mutual respect.
Helps if they are drop dead gorgeous, very sexy to me, dress as instructed, live near by, and are multi orgasmic.
Perfect and thankyou for the input.

B

Bobbie

One should only address a man as Sir in swinging parlance if you as a minimum respect him as a Dom
or you are his potential Sub.In my view.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485