The Playgrounds

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

ThePlaygrounds

VIP Member
20 September 2015
City
Markyate
Admin submitted a new link:

The Playgrounds
Welcome to The Playgrounds.Our parties are for like minded adults who enjoy an alternative lifestyle involving other couples and single ladies and on some occasions limited single guys.

Welcome to The Playgrounds Parties and events.

Our parties are for like minded adults who enjoy an alternative lifestyle involving other couples and single ladies.
Have a look through the site for all the info you may need regarding what we do.
You can even sign up for our invites and newsletter.
Our parties are invite only so sorry no just turning up on the night.
Our parties are for couples and single ladies only so no single men at this stage.
We hope to hear from you soon.

Rod & Jackie xxxx

17 July 2015
City
London
I have been to quite a few of these parties and I must say they stand out as being first class. Downstairs is like a regular house party but with more sexy people... It's guest list only and Rod and Jackie somehow seem to make sure all the guests are friendly and we'll mannered.... There is a great dance floor and even a pole for the ambitious... I must admit I've been known to get carried away on it... Not a pretty sight lol.

Upstairs there are 4 play rooms and a large attic dungeon for single or group play. There is also a large swimming pool, a jacuzzi and a couple of more secluded huts and caravans for more private play. In the summer there were even a couple of people playing naked croquet at 4.30am on the croquet lawn. I have never seen theses parties have less then 100 guests and I can't recommend then high enough. The parties are generally themed and 80% of people make an effort including the men. Rod and Jackie put in a lot of effort to make these parties special and actually they are amazingly special... If you get a chance to go to one... Don't think twice

ThePlaygrounds

VIP Member
20 September 2015
City
Markyate
Starting this summer The Playgrounds will be opening the house up early afternoons before each party so people can come and lay in the sun, go for a swim in the pool along with a BBQ for all before the party starts. we will also make available areas for you to change. We were looking at starting this for July & August parties but if the weather is looking good then we may start this for Junes party UNIFORMS 2 Help for Heroes.
Let us know if this would be something you would like to attend ?

Rod
www.theplaygrounds.co.uk

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
5 January 2016
City
Letchworth Garden City
It sounds like a fantastic idea it just wouldn't work for me personally due to family commitments that take precedence over my weekend day times.
In a different situation though, when I get an opportunity I would love to arrive early and chill for the afternoon before the party.

ThePlaygrounds

VIP Member
20 September 2015
City
Markyate
It sounds like a fantastic idea it just wouldn't work for me personally due to family commitments that take precedence over my weekend day times.
In a different situation though, when I get an opportunity I would love to arrive early and chill for the afternoon before the party.
We have had a lot of requests from our guests to do this, especially from our guests who have travelled a fair distance. So we shall let everyone know when we plan to do this. And with 3 acres of land to explore I'm sure some people will enjoy themselves finding all the nooks and crannies xxxx

ThePlaygrounds

VIP Member
20 September 2015
City
Markyate
Thanks to everyone who attended our UNIFORMS 2 Help for Heroes Charity party last Saturday. We raised well over £300.00 for the charity which is amazing considering this party was a tad quieter than normal xxx Now off to Swingfields we go with our team and loads of friends xxxx

ThePlaygrounds

VIP Member
20 September 2015
City
Markyate
The original COUGARS & CUBS now has a new venue, THE PLAYGROUNDS at Radlett.
Launch night Friday 22nd July 2016
8pm till late.
Message us for more details xxxx

Reactions: Admin

ThePlaygrounds

VIP Member
20 September 2015
City
Markyate
Only a few days left to sign up for our DENIM & DIAMONDS party on Saturday .... if you would like to join us then please message us xxxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Admin submitted a new link:

The Playgrounds
Welcome to The Playgrounds.Our parties are for like minded adults who enjoy an alternative lifestyle involving other couples and single ladies and on some occasions limited single guys.

ThePlaygrounds

VIP Member
20 September 2015
City
Markyate
Thanks for the comment .... why do you think that you cannot attend ?
We do allow limited single guys to our events

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3657

Apologies, I missed the "last Friday of the month" where you allow single guys.

My may reason for the comment was after looking at your events, you only show prices for couples, single ladies and TVs. You even state no single guys. Additionally on your advert for a not so fab site you clearly state "SORRY no single men at this moment in time"

I don't mean to sound rude at all, as others will show and from my verifications, I am a genuine friendly guy. It is borne out of frustration that only one or two clubs allow single guys. One night a month or Friday's only as some advertise makes it very difficult to attend and not welcoming.

Just frustration, that's all.

Reactions: Pearls

ThePlaygrounds

VIP Member
20 September 2015
City
Markyate
Apologies, I missed the "last Friday of the month" where you allow single guys.

My may reason for the comment was after looking at your events, you only show prices for couples, single ladies and TVs. You even state no single guys. Additionally on your advert for a not so fab site you clearly state "SORRY no single men at this moment in time"

I don't mean to sound rude at all, as others will show and from my verifications, I am a genuine friendly guy. It is borne out of frustration that only one or two clubs allow single guys. One night a month or Friday's only as some advertise makes it very difficult to attend and not welcoming.

Just frustration, that's all.

Hiya
Thanks for your reply and sorry for my slow response.
We understand your frustrations as a single man in this lifestyle and gaining accesses to clubs is a challenge, also quite rightly so we have stated on various social media outlets that we do not allow single men to attend our events unless otherwise stated. The main reason for this is simply that, this is what 99% of our guests had requested due to "too many bad experiences from single guys".
We realise that it is wrong to tar all single guys with the same brush, but as I said this is what our guests originally wanted.
Now we have moved on to venues new we are now going to change that policy. As a growing army of single ladies are attending our parties, many have asked if we could allow a limited amount of single guys to attend our events, which we are now looking at. So for example our next party, Saturday 11th February, we will allow a limited amount of single guys to attend but I'm not pushing this fact just to much purely because there will be some of our guests that will not be happy with this, so I need to introduce this new policy gradually so that the transition of allowing single guys in happens at a pace that our guests are happy with.
I hope this helps to explain a little of our past policies, its just unfortunately that a minority of single guys ruin the reputation of respectful, decent, men who genuinely want to attend clubs and parties.

The Playgrounds xxxx

ThePlaygrounds

VIP Member
20 September 2015
City
Markyate
NBN001.png FYI
The Playgrounds have now hosted two successful SWINGLES events at Arousals club in Dunstable. Now we are launching our new event Naughty bi Nature in conjunction with Reflections t-girl parties. We currently have over 150 guests on out guest list to attend, we think, the only dedicated bisexual/t-girl/LGBTQ event on a SATURDAY. The launch night will be this Saturday.

Last edited:
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls