The Right To Defend Your Own Home...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
22 July 2017
City
Nottingham
Yep, been on the receiving end of it myself and now how pants it is and how easy it is, for someone to say to you "Can you prove it and convince the jury of beyond reasonable doubt that this person is guilty".. it's awful to be honest and there's nothing you can do about it. You get to say your truth before the other person goes up, when you see them lie and distort the truth - and you know they're convincing the jury of it too, you're helpless as there's nothing more you can do. Horrible situation to be in. (n)
Been there too.... It hurts..... Being honest is a burden... Sucks Donkey Balls!!!! (....best I can do without having a potty mouth!!!!)

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
Been there too.... It hurts..... Being honest is a burden... Sucks Donkey Balls!!!! (....best I can do without having a potty mouth!!!!)
I agree completely. Same, it's a burden and you get hung drawn and quartered. But that's all I will say about it I think.

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
The problem with reasonable force is when you use a weapon of some kind. If you place a knife by your bed to use on someone then your in big trouble but if you grab the knife you had been cutting the bread with earlier then in most cases you will get away with it. Just for your information i keep the baseball bat in the bedroom as it stops the kids hitting each other with it. Honest. 1 less scumbag in the sytem in my eyes.

Reactions: No longer with us..
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
This happened less than 20 miles from where I live ... the lowlife from a certain “community “ let’s say had previous convictions and served time for targeting and defrauding OAP ‘s also other members of his family had been jailed for similar offences...

Reactions: No longer with us..
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I'm not going to comment directly about this case, I don't know enough and truthfully no one yet really does even investigating the case, but I will say if your actions case another person to lose their lives you should expect to be arrested, investigated, and brought in front of a court for two reasons you've caused a another humans death and the decision whether to punish you should be made in a public forum.
^ The voice of reason (y)

19 March 2015
So friends and family, have been putting tributes, flowers and balloons on a fence opposite this mans home.
The guy had spent over ten years in prison for all sorts of crime.
Now we have a shrine to him which admittedly had been pulled down by someone.
Is this poor taste?
Or are people allowed to grieve for him and show such public display of emotions outside this old mans home?

7 April 2018
City
Coddington
So friends and family, have been putting tributes, flowers and balloons on a fence opposite this mans home.
The guy had spent over ten years in prison for all sorts of crime.
Now we have a shrine to him which admittedly had been pulled down by someone.
Is this poor taste?
Or are people allowed to grieve for him and show such public display of emotions outside this old mans home?

Personally I think it is poor taste, the man was a criminal and he went in armed and would have killed the old man first if he could have.
If they want a shrine or to grieve him then they should do it in private.

19 March 2015
Personally I think it is poor taste, the man was a criminal and he went in armed and would have killed the old man first if he could have.
If they want a shrine or to grieve him then they should do it in private.
Agreed. I have zero sympathy for him nor these people. Granted it’s still a loss of life. But is it a waste of a life? I find it intimidating for these people and villagers if I’m honest.

7 April 2018
City
Coddington
Agreed. I have zero sympathy for him nor these people. Granted it’s still a loss of life. But is it a waste of a life? I find it intimidating for these people and villagers if I’m honest.

I think he wasted his life and a lot of the tax payers money being in and out of jail.
If it was some 18yr old lad and first ever offence then you could say well he made a mistake but this was a career criminal who took delight in conning old people and terrifying them when stealing from them.

19 March 2015
I think he wasted his life and a lot of the tax payers money being in and out of jail.
If it was some 18yr old lad and first ever offence then you could say well he made a mistake but this was a career criminal who took delight in conning old people and terrifying them when stealing from them.
Exactly. If an 18 year old first timer then yes you can understand it. But this? This is something else.now l People can say - but you’re human that’s a lack of compassion.... did this bloke have any consideration for that poor old man who is someone’s father, grandfather.. etc? He could be now left terrified for the rest of his life and even with PTSD... how do we know what will happen to him now as a result. X

If you’re reading this and haven’t had chance to see the news etc, this is what it looks like there atm. Tributes left and pulled down, thrown to the floor;
C921CD68-A587-4175-82EB-08422941F82B.jpeg

7 April 2018
City
Coddington
Exactly. If an 18 year old first timer then yes you can understand it. But this? This is something else.now l People can say - but you’re human that’s a lack of compassion.... did this bloke have any consideration for that poor old man who is someone’s father, grandfather.. etc? He could be now left terrified for the rest of his life and even with PTSD... how do we know what will happen to him now as a result. X

If you’re reading this and haven’t had chance to see the news etc, this is what it looks like there atm. Tributes left and pulled down, thrown to the floor;
View attachment 52179

I saw the video of the person pulling them down and was so glad!

Its like saying we should have compassion against murderers, rapists and paedophile’s. Unfortunately once you do something that is designed to negatively impact someones life in this way, cause harm, cause ptsd etc and honestly why go armed if he didnt intend to use it? He loses all right to compassion as he has none for the people he targets.