The Spark..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3657

Some people only chat to one person at a time
Sx
after a few months? I'm not bothered any more, it's their choice, no chance of any spark at all as they wouldn't reply. Fair enough. Plenty here who are chatty and worth my time to chat to. Hopefully other sparks will occur.

S

Sammy

Also the other point I have considered is particularly when it comes to myself

With some folk there's instant spark n Connection n it's so obvious

Sometimes we paint ourselves either consciously or not in forum in a certain way - so if we are loud n Gobby , negative , moaning or challenging ... it really doesn't give folk the opportunity to see if there is a spark or not

Some folk can't see past the cover of the book - just speaking from my own personal experience

Sx

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
We met a couple some time ago who we got on great with on line but when we met them they had nothing to say for them selves. It was really hard work just being with them socially and it all fell apart quite quickly

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
19 March 2015
We met a couple some time ago who we got on great with on line but when we met them they had nothing to say for them selves. It was really hard work just being with them socially and it all fell apart quite quickly
Dayamn man.... That's not cricket! Hate that moment... all there online, but IRL total emptiness.

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
What if the spark is there though but through drunkenness and the following morning you wake up and think "oh shit!! :eek: " then there be dragons :D

S

Sammy

What if the spark is there though but through drunkenness and the following morning you wake up and think "oh shit!! :eek: " then there be dragons :D

Jeeez the infamous beer googles lol thankfully I've never had that experience
Sx

Reactions: Pearls
S

Sammy

Yeah, or one of those situations where somebody unexpectedly turns on the lights :eek:

Lol I've made poor poor choices when drunk

And saved my by girlies
If they hadn't I'd probably had a few sets of goggles hangin round
Sx

D

Deleted member 3175

Honestly, its one of them things, I believe just have a brew and chat it over and put it down to experience, hope that doesn't sound harsh :eek::cool: S xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Honestly, its one of them things, I believe just have a brew and chat it over and put it down to experience, hope that doesn't sound harsh :eek::cool: S xxx
Just do a runner :rofl:
A friend of ours told us of a meet they had had, everything was going well until the lady removed her undies and she had just finished her period and hadn't washed :eek: true story :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

D

Deleted member 3175

Just do a runner :rofl:
A friend of ours told us of a meet they had had, everything was going well until the lady removed her undies and she had just finished her period and hadn't washed :eek: true story :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

I have no words :sick::censored::censored::sick:

24 November 2015
This is a sex site
Maybe a social meet for coffee does not go well but who knows how an actual meet for NSA good old fashioned sex would be , it could well be a mind blowing experiance for all parties involved

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
10 July 2018
I’ll preface this with a caveat: there’s surely a difference between ‘not getting that spark’ and ‘actively NOT feeling anything at all’...

This is a sex site
Yep, but if that’s the only reason for being here, I’d better be off again.

No, I’m kidding, of course. (Unless Admin read this message and drop me a message suggesting exactly that. )

But I didn’t hide it last time, and I’ve made it explicit this time around, that meeting anyone from this site for sex in person, based on my experience, is... unlikely, and I’m here for the enjoyable chat, and interaction, and the vicarious enjoyment I get from knowing other people are enjoying themselves. (The older I get, the more I enjoy other people having a blast, even if I’m not.)

Maybe a social meet for coffee does not go well but who knows how an actual meet for NSA good old fashioned sex would be , it could well be a mind blowing experiance for all parties involved

Genuinely unsure whether I’m reading that correctly, that I’m understanding what it means.

If it’s ‘meeting without social could be amazing’, yes, it can be, and in the pat, I’ve had spontaneous meets that have been extraordinarily fun, and sexy. But spontaneous NSA/no social is the rarity, surely?

If it’s ‘even if a social isn’t that wonderul, sex afterwards might be... this I kind of agree with, kind of not. I’ve not been to bed with anyone I’ve not actually liked (even at a club, there has to be some kind of ‘spark’, to use the title of this thread). And although, sure, sex after a social could be much better than expected, mindblowingly good... to be honest, if I’m not actually feeling the spark at a social, then I’m not going to take the chance that they’ll be as boring in bed as I find them at the social (!)

Reactions: Leonidas480