The Townhouse

• Thread starter Deleted member 3657
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3657

I have read the forum and seen the @TownhouseTwosome website. Looks fantastic. Looks like the closest place to me as well (2 bloody hours drive though)
Sorry if this has been discussed before but who has been, what is it like for single guys? What are the greedy girl nights like? Ratios and the like. I do intend to contact them soon, I am just after some info from you crazy bunch.

Ta, fanks and cheers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I have read the forum and seen the @TownhouseTwosome website. Looks fantastic. Looks like the closest place to me as well (2 bloody hours drive though)
Sorry if this has been discussed before but who has been, what is it like for single guys? What are the greedy girl nights like? Ratios and the like. I do intend to contact them soon, I am just after some info from you crazy bunch.

Ta, fanks and cheers.
Take a look here for reviews and information;
https://socialswinging.com/reviews/townhouse-swinging-club-wirral.749/

Vicky and Jim are amazing people and love what they do. The club always has events and themes and is open to members both new and old alike with a warm and welcoming reception.

Some of the most experienced people on the site who are regulars at THI or even staff there are;
@riccarda @Charlia @AlphaOmega @Therapon and @meet_the_fockers & finally one of the biggest social organisers; @LeeWidnes

Good luck and if you attend I am sure you will enjoy.
We will be having an event there again shortly. ;)

D

Deleted member 3657

I should add I have been to The Private club, R3tro and Debbie's Greedy Girl Parties on one or two occasions. Anything like or similar?

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I was wondering if anyone had been recently.

I will definitely keep my eye out for that one. (no pun intended :sneaky:)
Yes they have, some of the ones mentioned have literally been there last night, this weekend..
I don't know how often @Therapon attends there, but the more die hard regulars including one of the biggest social organisers - I listed earlier.
All of those I mentioned will be able to give you insight into the club and what's what etc ;)

D

Deleted member 3657

Yes they have, some of the ones mentioned have literally been there last night, this weekend..
I don't know how often @Therapon attends there, but the more die hard regulars including one of the biggest social organisers - I listed earlier.
All of those I mentioned will be able to give you insight into the club and what's what etc ;)
Awesome, thank you.

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Ta, fanks and cheers.
One of the BEST clubs around.. anything inparticular you would like to know?

D

Deleted member 3657

haha still here. Just reading the site again. I am thinking of going along soon. I have never been to a night where the couples play or invite others. So that kind of social will be new to me. I've only been to greedy girl nights at the other places mentioned. Great fun but sometimes the ratio is quite high and spoils it. Do you know what the ratios are sometimes at the club?

D

Deleted member 3657

haha still here. Just reading the site again. I am thinking of going along soon. I have never been to a night where the couples play or invite others. So that kind of social will be new to me. I've only been to greedy girl nights at the other places mentioned. Great fun but sometimes the ratio is quite high and spoils it. Do you know what the ratios are sometimes at the club?
All good fun and all but sometimes like things that little bit more intimate rather than a mass gang bang.

M

meet_the_fockers

Ok best bet check the website for whats on and when.. the usual amount of single guys.. allowed if my memory serves me right is 10.. re single guy attendance.. do,s dont's etc is as admin said probs.. @LeeWidnes is your best bet..he does run a monthly social every month.. usually a friday. Around the end of the month get on his list, to gain entry.. He,s your go to guy... and lovely.. xx good luck its a lovely club.. tasteful and worth the journey.

D

Deleted member 3657

Ok best bet check the website for whats on and when.. the usual amount of single guys.. allowed if my memory serves me right is 10.. re single guy attendance.. do,s dont's etc is as admin said probs.. @LeeWidnes is your best bet..he does run a monthly social every month.. usually a friday. Around the end of the month get on his list, to gain entry.. He,s your go to guy... and lovely.. xx good luck its a lovely club.. tasteful and worth the journey.
Thank you. What you say sounds just like the kind of place I have been looking for. I appreciate your time replying.

M

meet_the_fockers

eeWidnes

Townhouse Social/Play Events 2016 Friday 26th February. Friday 25th March. Friday 22th April. Friday 13th May. Friday 24h June. Friday 22nd July. Friday 26th August. Friday 23rd September. Friday 28th October. Friday 25th November. Single Female £10 TV/TS £10 Couple £20 Single Male £20

Xx