The Townhouse

• Thread starter Deleted member 3657
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
@Kwaka_Rider Townhouse is amazing!! Now as a single guy you have to phone up and book an induction to the club. These happen on Wednesday (please note the timings on Wednesday have changed, and the locker deposit is now a tenner), so you go along early on Wednesday, you get shown around, told the rules, and given a free drink. Wednesday there is no limit on number of single guys. Other days you have to book your place on the list. :)

D

Deleted member 1402

@Kwaka_Rider Townhouse is amazing!! Now as a single guy you have to phone up and book an induction to the club. These happen on Wednesday (please note the timings on Wednesday have changed, and the locker deposit is now a tenner), so you go along early on Wednesday, you get shown around, told the rules, and given a free drink. Wednesday there is no limit on number of single guys. Other days you have to book your place on the list. :)
this(y) Wednesday night is the introduction night for guys, membership sorted and shown round. I love it there and the guys are very well behaved and friendly. It's worth the trip. Some party nights they have rooms to stay in overnight for about £15

10 August 2015
City
Widnes
Sorry it's taken so long for me to reply to this thread. My laptop is on a go slow, think it's come out i sympathy with my dodgy shoulder lol.

As has already been said, Townhouse is a fantastic club to visit. Great club/owners and staff.

Well worth taking a look at their website for details on what's going on when and membership details for single males.

As for is it like a couple of other clubs that you mentioned, no it's not, those 2 clubs both employ 'hostesses' whereas Townhouse is a swingers/fetish/lifestyle club.

Ratios on their Milf Monday/daytime greedy girl event are normally kept to 3:1 so are always guest list events. Night time events vary depending on the event. As others have said, I run guest list only social/play events there once a month on a Friday night. The dates for the rest of the year are on my profile.

Any other questions, feel free to post in here or message me direct :)

D

Deleted member 3657

Sorry it's taken so long for me to reply to this thread. My laptop is on a go slow, think it's come out i sympathy with my dodgy shoulder lol.

As has already been said, Townhouse is a fantastic club to visit. Great club/owners and staff.

Well worth taking a look at their website for details on what's going on when and membership details for single males.

As for is it like a couple of other clubs that you mentioned, no it's not, those 2 clubs both employ 'hostesses' whereas Townhouse is a swingers/fetish/lifestyle club.

Ratios on their Milf Monday/daytime greedy girl event are normally kept to 3:1 so are always guest list events. Night time events vary depending on the event. As others have said, I run guest list only social/play events there once a month on a Friday night. The dates for the rest of the year are on my profile.

Any other questions, feel free to post in here or message me direct :)
Cheers fella. I will message you later or at some point. Thanks Lee. Thanks everyone.

TownhouseTwosome

VIP Member
5 April 2015
You can contact me direct if you want a chat about specific questions but you are actually best calling the club mobile to have a good natter about how it all works and once you get your membership, what events would best suit what you are looking to gain out of the scene
Vic xx