The Vanilla Alternative Presents - The 2016 Festival Of Fun!

• Thread starter TheVA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
D

Deleted member 1402

Yes please. Just go on to the VA website and fill in the details there. There's no cost. Also bring some photo ID with you. Looking forward to seeing you in August.
okie dokie, thanks for letting me know.
Looking forward to seeing you too x

Reactions: Admin and Steed99

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Yes of course,. if you are referring to the price list, I am only copying what is given. Unsure if there are any other edits that need making though.
I will chase it up tomorrow.
Hopefully @Steed99 can assist too... x
Unfortunately I can't give you a definitive answer so I can only suggest that contact be made with VA.

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
T

TheVA

Are Tgirls not welcome a FoF? Unless I missed something?

Hello Sarah,
I'm pretty offended that you have made this comment.....
Club policy as any of the many regular T-girl attendees will affirm and what is written in the human rights act is that you have to be treated as the gender you choose to be, you have been to the club before as my understanding is, so you will know that we treat T-Girls just the same as e would treat a genetic female.
Regardless of the HRA we have always, from day one of the club had this as policy.

T

TheVA

Sounds like fun.... buy after the swingfields fiasco I doubt we would attend anything out in the open.

Just a word of advice to anyone like you that have had a wobble due to the press.
The Vanilla Alternative has been operating from these praises for over five years. We are a registered, legal, tax paying, licensed premises. E are not a secret from anyone, we are of no public interest to the media as far as scandal is concerned.
Headlines like "500 swingers descend on sleepy village, for massive orgy" grab headlines and sell papers (although I'm sceptical that in this day and age the general public are not that interested) a statement like " established swingers club, hold another party this weekend the same as the last 286 weekends" does not grab attention or sell papers.
Every person that comes to the club, is registered with us and agrees to every condition of membership, one of those conditions is that members of ANY media have to declare such, and every single person is banned from reporting or publishing any words or images of the club or attendees without direct written permission of the club or any people involved.
We turn down an average of four requests per month from various media sources for articles or interviews as the most important thing for us is to safe guard our members privacy not to draw negative attention for the sakes of sensationalism.
Without our members there would be no VA, so they are always always top priority to us.
Hope that makes you feel a bit more confident.
Kind regards
Jules X

30 December 2015
City
Milton Keynes
Hello Sarah,
I'm pretty offended that you have made this comment.....
Club policy as any of the many regular T-girl attendees will affirm and what is written in the human rights act is that you have to be treated as the gender you choose to be, you have been to the club before as my understanding is, so you will know that we treat T-Girls just the same as e would treat a genetic female.
Regardless of the HRA we have always, from day one of the club had this as policy.
Hi ya. My comment wasn't meant to offend but was suppose to be an enquiry if T-girls/tv/cross dressers are able to attend the Festival of Fun. I had not seen it specifically mentioned on the website flyers for the event so it was meant to be a genuine enquiry for the event. I have always been made very welcome at VA and enjoy your events. Just didn't know if this was an event I could attend?
Kind regards
Sarah X

T

TheVA

Hi ya. My comment wasn't meant to offend but was suppose to be an enquiry if T-girls/tv/cross dressers are able to attend the Festival of Fun. I had not seen it specifically mentioned on the website flyers for the event so it was meant to be a genuine enquiry for the event. I have always been made very welcome at VA and enjoy your events. Just didn't know if this was an event I could attend?
Kind regards
Sarah X

Hi Sarah,

We don't make a separate section for T's as far as we are concerned they are ladies and don't need to be ousted out as different.
You are more than welcome to attend.
Kind regards
Jules

30 December 2015
City
Milton Keynes
Hi Sarah,

We don't make a separate section for T's as far as we are concerned they are ladies and don't need to be ousted out as different.
You are more than welcome to attend.
Kind regards
Jules
Thank you Jules. I would love to attend as it sounds a wonderful event.
As a tv/cd, not a transsexual I have sadly found some other clubs are not as excepting and will not allow me entry to events, and some people have been truly offended of what I am. Even had people complain to try and get me kicked out.
So I am very grateful at how staff and members at VA has always been welcoming and friendly towards me!
I am really look forward to August Festival of Fun as I am sadly unable to make Spicy's Bi night for the first time this year.
Kind regards
Sarah x

D

Deleted member 1402

What's everyone wearing for the theme?
I know that several ladies will be donning their daisy dukes, but doubt I can get them in my size and I'd look ridiculous if I did! #FatGirlProblems

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 3411

Trying to remember how the film looked, but then again also trying to figure out how to look sexy come the night? Well easy for me, it's Linda who's wondering what to wear?

D

Deleted member 1402

Trying to remember how the film looked, but then again also trying to figure out how to look sexy come the night? Well easy for me, it's Linda who's wondering what to wear?
I've ordered a denim shirt and cowboy hat.....just normal lingerie for the evening

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 3411

Just want to check....we CAN just turn up on the Saturday and pay?