The Vanilla Alternative Presents - The 2016 Festival Of Fun!

• Thread starter TheVA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Back from my hols and thinking Festival. Apologies for saying this again but it's quite important: TOWELS - Like last year, visitors to the Festival of Fun need to bring their own towels. On most party nights at VA's the club supplies nice white towels as part of the entrance fee but with so many people visiting over the weekend, it would just be impossible to wash and dry so many towels, especially with everything else going on. Some will be available for sale for anyone that forgets but generally, visitors need to bring their own. The club's towels are white, so it would make sense for guests bringing their own to choose another colour that is easily recognised.

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
D

Deleted member 1402

We'll help you too with stuff, don't worry. :) x
Thanks. I tend to pack for about 6 weeks worth of stuff. Just can't rely on the good old British weather. Wellies and rain macs, hoodies, smart dresses, lingerie, towels, list is never ending!

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I shall make sure you'll feel at ease Miss VV :whistle:;)
@VoluptuousVixen - that was @Pearls while I was making a coffee... naughty girl she is.
As Mr Steed said; there's always a friendly crowd. The entire weekend we were there for our 1st birthday - I never saw any cliques etc and trust me, I seriously mingled :D
and we will all make sure you're made to feel at ease... ;) x

D

Deleted member 1402

Really, there's nothing to get nervous about. Always a really friendly crowd at VA's and I'm sure everyone will make you feel welcomed.
I used to be out at clubs 3 times a week, usually bring a social whore, sitting at the bar and chatting. Now I barely go out and put loads of weight on, so my confidence isn't the same. My mobility is a bit of an issue too.
I'll probably be ok, I worry about nothing!

Reactions: Steed99 and Admin

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
It's the final countdown. Only 5 days to go and final preparations are being made for the highlight of the club's calendar. Pre-sold tickets are greater than in previous years but it's still not too late to either buy tickets in advance (by telephoning the club) or by paying on arrival. Tickets are available for the whole weekend (noon on Friday until you leave on Sunday) or single days (Friday - noon until you leave - latest noon on Saturday) and (Saturday - noon until you leave on Sunday).

Reactions: Admin