The Vanilla Alternative Presents - The 2016 Festival Of Fun!

• Thread starter TheVA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

TheVA

Admin created a new event:

The Vanilla Alternative Presents - The 2016 Festival of Fun!

The Vanilla Alternative Presents - The 2016 Festival of Fun!
Proudly Sponsored by Social Swinging

What's On

• Tush Playing live at the Festival Of Fun 2016
  • On-site catering for breakfast, lunch & dinner
  • Dancers performing and teaching
  • Foam party (no feathers!)
  • Mayhem and mess fun and games
  • Terrence Higgins Trust tent and they will be doing sexual health testing and goody bag giveaways
  • Event photographer and studio
  • And much...

Read more about this event...

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
.....In that case, I'll bring my acoustic, electric, bongos, trombone (which people are more than welcome to have a go at blowing), and of course, the triangle for good measure. ;)
You forgot the castanets and tambourine.
You tambourine-ist now or what!?
:D
Will be a fantastic event and we are both looking forward to it. Will be great to meet you there. :)

D

Deleted member 1402

I'm quite surprised to hear that to be honest. I personally think you look gorgeous and you shouldn't care what people think. If you're having a good time and are comfortable being naked, then everyone else who thinks otherwise can sod off.
That's what I usually do, but had some grief, but then other times compliments from people admiring my confidence to go naked.

E

EmmettFTM

That's what I usually do, but had some grief, but then other times compliments from people admiring my confidence to go naked.
Really? People were that low? That's awful! The fact that people compliment you is probably the very reason why someone else gave you grief; they don't have your confidence and are more than likely very insecure about themselves. The only reason people try to bring you down is because you're above them. Flaunt it hun and flaunt it proud. And any respecting venue will back you next time someone runs their mouth. xx

D

Deleted member 1402

Really? People were that low? That's awful! The fact that people compliment you is probably the very reason why someone else gave you grief; they don't have your confidence and are more than likely very insecure about themselves. The only reason people try to bring you down is because you're above them. Flaunt it hun and flaunt it proud. And any respecting venue will back you next time someone runs their mouth. xx
Yea, a very good looking lady shouted across the whole social area,"what is that skinny woman doing playing with the huge fat one?" Everyone stopped, looked at us, then carried on with what they were doing. My friend went mad and shouted back "I like my ladies voluptuous and sexy" and continued to rant. She was furious all night after that.