The Vanilla Alternative Presents - The 2017 Festival Of Fun!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3657

Single guys had to pre-book to attend the Saturday and couldn't just turn up on the day.
Unless I'm mistaken it's quite common that clubs will often set some kind of limit on single guys for any kind of event. Always best to check first before turning up to anything.
So either book early or find the golden ticket of a swinging partner ;)

Reactions: Steed99 and Pearls

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
I assume SG places are limited.
I think I am right in saying that Scott and Jules limited the single guy numbers to 10 this year and it had to be guys that were known to the club. I'm not sure how things will work next year as there may need to be a cap put on overall numbers. Members of Social Swinging are always very welcome at VA's so there may possibly be some special arrangement between the club owners and @Admin. It's a bit too early to start that discussion right now but this thread will help when it does take place.

Y

young&hung

I'm interested in going to this, is it too late to book anything?
I wouldn't mind pitching up a tent if it came to it as long as I'm not on my own in one ha

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

I'm interested in going to this, is it too late to book anything?
I wouldn't mind pitching up a tent if it came to it as long as I'm not on my own in one ha
Doubt it hun.. Although our room is booked...
Looking forward to this immensley.. x

Reactions: young&hung
Y

young&hung

Single guy places are limited as I've seen so pairing up with someone and going as a couple like I did at the social could be an option, so glad I went now I got to meet some lovely people x