The Vanilla Alternative Presents - The 2017 Festival Of Fun!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Y

young&hung

Thank you @Pearls I love how you said our..put a big smile on my face :) I felt with my age I wouldn't fit in but I really do feel part of a great community, you've all contributed to me coming out of my shell a bit, now & again I just need that push xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Thank you @Pearls I love how you said our..put a big smile on my face :) I felt with my age I wouldn't fit in but I really do feel part of a great community, you've all contributed to me coming out of my shell a bit, now & again I just need that push xx
You are very welcome and we will look after you at the festival :sneaky::Dx

Y

young&hung

I had to look up what that meant, she is not! @Pearls is a very classy lady, just a tad 'mischievous' nowt wrong with that ;) xx

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
@Steed99 could you advise our @young&hung please x
Always pleased to assist. Tickets are not on sale yet but keep an eye on Social Swinging and the VA's website for details. Single guy numbers will be limited but Social Swinging members may be given special treatment (that's my view not the VA's). Following this year's festival, lots of SS members have shown an interest so it could be yet another opportunity to meet up face to face with many of the wonderful people here.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Always pleased to assist. Tickets are not on sale yet but keep an eye on Social Swinging and the VA's website for details. Single guy numbers will be limited but Social Swinging members may be given special treatment (that's my view not the VA's). Following this year's festival, lots of SS members have shown an interest so it could be yet another opportunity to meet up face to face with many of the wonderful people here.
Thanks hun and I'm sure @young&hung can tag along with one of us here. :D

Reactions: young&hung