The Vanilla Alternative Presents - The 2017 Festival Of Fun!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3657

Okay as far as I know, there's nothing more been put up about FoF17 as of yet, have you applied for membership in the club first of all?
If so then fine, and when the tickets go on sale for FoF I will announce it so you get pre-book ASAP.
If you've not applied for membership, you can do so here;
Single Gentleman Registration - The Vanilla Alternative
Thank you. I have not applied for membership yet but am planning on that. Just need to look in to the details.

Reactions: Admin and Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thank you. I have not applied for membership yet but am planning on that. Just need to look in to the details.
Okay my friend no worries. If planning on attending events though I would consider applying sooner rather than later and include relevant info such as your username and such from here. (y) :)

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3657

Okay my friend no worries. If planning on attending events though I would consider applying sooner rather than later and include relevant info such as your username and such from here. (y) :)
Additionally I am moving in the next few weeks so will have a different address. Not sure what it will be just yet (typical military complications) so any info I provide now will be different in the coming couple of months.

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Additionally I am moving in the next few weeks so will have a different address. Not sure what it will be just yet (typical military complications) so any info I provide now will be different in the coming couple of months.
Am sure that will be fine. Just contact the club afterwards and request a change of address, details etc. (y)
All up to you of course, but it's all there should you need it. :)

D

Deleted member 3657

Am sure that will be fine. Just contact the club afterwards and request a change of address, details etc. (y)
All up to you of course, but it's all there should you need it. :)
Cheers fella, appreciate your help as always.

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Good luck dude. :) x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I'm pleased to announce that the Festival of Fun tickets are now on sale.
Prices and info to follow.
Many thanks
Admin x

Reactions: young&hung
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
We have done the last 3. Absolutely amazing time. Camp if you can the atmosphere on the campsite is brilliant and so much fun!
We will be there just look for our flag , listen for the laughter and come say 'Hi'...

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We have done the last 3. Absolutely amazing time. Camp if you can the atmosphere on the campsite is brilliant and so much fun!
We will be there just look for our flag , listen for the laughter and come say 'Hi'...
Ah in this case maybe we even met/bumped into each other last year?
It is brilliant and we love it!
We're official sponsors of the event so will of course be promoting it and adding information as time goes on... :) (y)
The atmosphere is epic I agree. It's like something of a bygone era, love, peace and happiness.
I 100% recommend this to anyone interested.

M

meet_the_fockers

We wil be there.. right up.our street music festival.. shorts vests and traineeees whats not to like!! Hang that dressing up malarkey!!!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We wil be there.. right up.our street music festival.. shorts vests and traineeees whats not to like!! Hang that dressing up malarkey!!!
Yes exactly... it is amazing and so loved up. You'll love it. It's just so loved up... Like something out of the 60's where it's love, peace, happiness, chilled... Love it. x

19 March 2015
Not trashy, no 'wanking games' ;) and just great fun.
By wanking games, we're talking where a crowd of women masturbate to win a prize, with about 150+ men watching all tossing off - and the woman who comes first, wins the prize. As hosted elsewhere. :rolleyes: :confused:

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Yes exactly... it is amazing and so loved up. You'll love it. It's just so loved up... Like something out of the 60's where it's love, peace, happiness, chilled... Love it. x

I think we did see you but just didn't get to chat to be honest. We'll be rectifying that starting Saturday ;)

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Not trashy, no 'wanking games' ;) and just great fun.
By wanking games, we're talking where a crowd of women masturbate to win a prize, with about 150+ men watching all tossing off - and the woman who comes first, wins the prize. As hosted elsewhere. :rolleyes: :confused:

Oooo need to hear that story when we meet!