The Vanilla Alternative Presents - The 2017 Festival Of Fun!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Having spoken to Scott and Jules at the SS birthday bash I think this year's will sell out quick. They're not really expanding number by a huge amount over last year as they want to keep the event manageable and keep the atmosphere how they like it.
But I think there is going to be a much bigger call for tickets this year so anyone from SS that wants to go woukd be best off getting their tickets sooner rather than later I think ;)

Reactions: Pearls and Steed99
M

meet_the_fockers

Having spoken to Scott and Jules at the SS birthday bash I think this year's will sell out quick. They're not really expanding number by a huge amount over last year as they want to keep the event manageable and keep the atmosphere how they like it.
But I think there is going to be a much bigger call for tickets this year so anyone from SS that wants to go woukd be best off getting their tickets sooner rather than later I think ;)
But i have to have a ticket.. they are using our campervan to sheild prying eyes from on-coming bargeyites!! :eek:

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Oh do be quiet! The river will be in the same place its always been.
And i will be wearing a balaclava..
Now youre in trouble.. ive reported to for spamming :rofl: ta daaa :D

I gave sensible advice! You started spamming! :sneaky:
The river might be but you may not and then your balaclava may be mistaken for a gimp mask and you'll end up strapped to a cross and flogged.
Then again as previously discussed you'd probably enjoy that ;):collar:

Reactions: Steed99
M

meet_the_fockers

I gave sensible advice! You started spamming! :sneaky:
The river might be but you may not and then your balaclava may be mistaken for a gimp mask and you'll end up strapped to a cross and flogged.
Then again as previously discussed you'd probably enjoy that ;):collar:
Can you swim?

Reactions: Steed99