The Vanilla Alternative - Swingers Club, Bedford

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Jules, Scott and all the staff at the VA, thanks for making the SS 1st birthday an event to remember. The club really is a fantastic venue, the staff friendly and welcoming. I can't really add anything that hasn't already been said except to say although it was a fair distance to travel it was well worth all the hassle to get there and it's one club I have to return to. Thanks again.

M

Mootje

Jules, Scott - just tried to leave a review on the VA site but it returns an error :(
Me too , But as a smart ass mOot i managed to do it uh huh ;) U getting old mate, go around it and do the other review they leaving a back door open Damn bad boys " back door" hehehehehe

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
Z

zebo

Lovely venue, great staff, glad i didn't set off any smoke alarms. Jules it was lovely talking to you about nailing various bits of anatomy, love your sense of humour ! Your club is gorgeous, beautifully decorated and furnished, clean and spacious, i only wished we lived closer so we could visit more often. Definitely a ★★★★★ venue.

M

Mootje

ok guys, u can send em a message and it will sure show up so here is where u have to click
Something's Gone Wrong
There was a problem processing your review.

Please try again in a couple of minutes. If the problem persists please email us at [email protected] or use thecontact form.
so use the contact form, they will review and post it .
Smartass mOot

Reactions: Pearls
T

TheVA

"....Festival of fun....."......????
What do you mean.....you DONT know about FOF.....OmG....
Each year we hold a weekender to remember in August. We're now in our fifth year of mayhem...
We have people camping in the garden in tents and caravans etc, we have a huge marquee in the garden with dancers, live band, DJs, foam parties, UV paint party, mud wrestling and God alone knows what else we've done over the years.
It's a weekend of fun and friendship.....
This year our theme is "Coyote Ugly" if you've seen the film you will have some idea of what we will be getting up to

Reactions: Pearls and Mootje
T

TheVA

Jules, Scott and all the staff at the VA, thanks for making the SS 1st birthday an event to remember. The club really is a fantastic venue, the staff friendly and welcoming. I can't really add anything that hasn't already been said except to say although it was a fair distance to travel it was well worth all the hassle to get there and it's one club I have to return to. Thanks again.
Oh cheers bunny, great meeting you and the gang, next time around we need to drag more SS members in

Reactions: Pearls and Mootje
17 December 2015
City
Aldington
We only heard about the VA last year ... hell we only started SWINGING last year. We HAD planned to come for the NYE Masquerade Ball, but your rooms were all booked ..... Hopefully we'll make the FOF. xxxx

17 December 2015
City
Aldington
Aahhh now I know who was responsible for the blue feathers......made my Hoover bag look pretty lol
Never mind your Hoover bag ... They made @scrunchymuffe look MORE than pretty! .... Although I think she would have looked just as beautiful whatever she wore! (or didn't! Lol)