The Vanilla Alternative - Swingers Club, Bedford

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Today, Tuesday 26th February, The Vanilla Alternative has been open for 8 years providing a wonderful adult playground for thousands of lovely people who enjoy this swinging lifestyle in a friendly and upmarket venue.

A big thank you to all who have and continue to support the club as guests of the regular Friday and Saturday night parties, twice monthly MILF Club, and monthly fetish event Twisted.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Today, Tuesday 26th February, The Vanilla Alternative has been open for 8 years providing a wonderful adult playground for thousands of lovely people who enjoy this swinging lifestyle in a friendly and upmarket venue.
Well a massive happy anniversary & birthday to all at The Vanilla Alternative. Please kindly send our warmest wishes to everyone.
From us all at SS. x

Reactions: Marcus and Steed99

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
It's been a while since I have updated this thread. Whilst Covid has been a nightmare for all clubs, it did provide an opportunity for some extensive work at The Vanilla Alternative. During the first lockdown, the outdoor naturist resort Lux Lounge was created. With Ibiza style terrace, outside hot tub, outside cabin bar and acres of lush green grass, this facility operates from May to September.

Second lockdown in November 2020 saw the VA dancefloor and DJ booth moved to the old snug area, freeing up the floor in front of reception and bar.

Third lockdown enabled complete refurbishment of everything else on the ground floor.

The 12 onsite hotel bedrooms have also been refurbished and can now be booked in advance from the club's website va2.co.uk. Just go to the event you want to attend, click the event poster and you then click the hotel room booking link. If any rooms are greyed out, they have already been allocated. For most hosted events, entry tickets can also be bought here. Everyone, including previous visitors. need to re-register via the new website. It will generate a membership number that will be required to attend events. For most regular Friday and Saturday nights and Wednesday MILF Club, couples and single ladies do not need to pre-book and can pay on the door (but must have a membership number). Single guys must pre-book for all events and have a membership number.

We ask that all visitors bring their own towels.

Reactions: Therapon
9 November 2021
Admin submitted a new link:

The Vanilla Alternative
The VA team work hard to create a relaxed friendly venue, that welcomes everyone. We are always on hand for a chat or to settle new members nerves or to answer any queries. Come and join us at our fully licensed bar for a drink.

The Vanilla Alternative, an entirely new and exciting experience that adults across the UK are flocking to experience.

With our huge hot tub, open and private play areas, fully licensed bar, our own hotel and gorgeous decor, you'll see why more and more swingers are choosing to become members at The Vanilla Alternative.
How do you be come a member

Reactions: Steed99 and MP386
19 June 2022
Hi all,

First post here, please be kind!

Hubby and I have been together for a long time now, we have had various 'sexperiences' with both male and female. However, we are a hotwife/stag type couple, so I am allowed to play - mainly with men to be honest, but have been with women - he is allowed to watch and join in when he wants.

Now, we have never been to a club before. Mainly if I am honest because we are both worried that it will be couples who want to swap and that isn't what we are into. We only live up the road from VA and have often talked about going, but have never had the guts to for what we have just described.

If anyone has been, or even if you have been to other clubs, are there plenty of single guys that go? And, I know this sounds odd, but how would you go about saying no thank if a couple wanted to do something? We just don't want to get ourselves into a situation and/or offend anyone.

Thanks xx

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Hi all,

First post here, please be kind!

Hubby and I have been together for a long time now, we have had various 'sexperiences' with both male and female. However, we are a hotwife/stag type couple, so I am allowed to play - mainly with men to be honest, but have been with women - he is allowed to watch and join in when he wants.

Now, we have never been to a club before. Mainly if I am honest because we are both worried that it will be couples who want to swap and that isn't what we are into. We only live up the road from VA and have often talked about going, but have never had the guts to for what we have just described.

If anyone has been, or even if you have been to other clubs, are there plenty of single guys that go? And, I know this sounds odd, but how would you go about saying no thank if a couple wanted to do something? We just don't want to get ourselves into a situation and/or offend anyone.

Thanks xx
Hi sophieh80,

I've been involved with The Vanilla Alternative for almost 10 years and can confirm the club is a wonderful, safe and sexy place for people of all ages, shapes and sizes to spend a few hours with other likeminded visitors. No pressure, no expectations. just a nice atmosphere with lots of friendly guests. It's owned and run by a lady, Jules, who has designed the club to be the sort of high class venue she would enjoy visiting. Club manager, another lady Kim, has a wonderful programme of events that are all listed on the events section here and on the club's website va2.co.uk. Selected single guys attend on Wednesday and Friday but Saturday is reserved for couples and single ladies only. Most regular Saturdays attract between 60 and 80 people although on hosted theme nights , the number can be much higher.

If you wanted to, you could come on a Saturday and just spend time in the central part of the club where the bar, dance floor and seating area are situated. You could stay fully dressed and just soak up the atmosphere. Or, if that's what you want to do, you could explore the dungeon area, hot tub, and other areas. Still no pressure to do anything or you could just play by yourselves as many others do.

I hope the above helps. You will need to become members as the venue is a private members club. There is no cost for that and it's all done online via the website mentioned above. Most events do not need to be pre-booked so you can just turn up and pay on the door.

If you need any more information you can contact me here. I'm usually meeting and greeting on the club's front door on Friday and Saturday nights. I also do most of the show rounds for new visitors.

D

Deleted member 23676

Hi looking for address for va club Bradford and cost for entry and membership also time and days please