Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

The vanilla alternative - what were you wearing the night the brothel got raided?

Event: The Vanilla Alternative - What were you wearing the night the brothel got raided?
Discussion in 'Club Promotions / Events' started by Steed99, 14 March 2017.

Tonight we have two big celebrations, it’s Mr VA’s (Scott) big birthday and Racycouplemk’s combined stag and hen do….this one could get messy!
Let your imagination run wild with the theme, from priests and popes, police and politicians, hookers and ho’s, did someone mention a rubber nun?
Join in the fun and let us make it a night to really remember.

[​IMG]

Ladies £15
Couples £45
  1. Steed99

Steed99 Oldest Swinger In Town PV Sprtr

Steed99 created a new event:

The Vanilla Alternative - What were you wearing the night the brothel got raided?

Read more about this event...

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. SexyS

SexyS PV

• Like Like x 1
    • Feel the Love Feel the Love x 1
  3. Steed99

Really nothing to be scared about as we're a real friendly bunch at VA's. It will be great to meet you if you are there. As usual, I'll be meeting and greeting at reception until 11pm and then keeping things in order in the rest of the club after that. Don't forget to remind me who you are as you come in. It's going to be busy but a really fun night.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SexyS

SexyS PV

We've been twice now.. and met you before ;) It sounds like it will be busy night... hope we can get in the hot tub!! xx

• Like Like x 1
  5. Steed99

Apologies for my senior moment! That's what happens when you have been awake since 5am. Yes of course it will be lovely to see you again and suggest you make an early visit to the hot tub before the masses invade it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. SexyS

SexyS PV

Oh I get many "senior moments" no worries you must meet all sorts of folk in all different guises.. YES we will do! x

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Steed99

It's going to be a very busy night and a good first Saturday christening for the re-vamped playroom (y)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. SexyS

SexyS PV

Ooo sounds very exciting... can't wait ! Xx

• Like Like x 3
  9. Admin

Admin Administrator Admin

Enjoy all and please send our regards to birthday boy. ;)

• Like Like x 3
  10. I wanna go i wanna go!!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Oh yes please DO send my regards slurp!!

• Like Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice