The vanilla alternative - what were you wearing the night the brothel got raided?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Steed99 created a new event:

The Vanilla Alternative - What were you wearing the night the brothel got raided?

Tonight we have two big celebrations, it’s Mr VA’s (Scott) big birthday and Racycouplemk’s combined stag and hen do….this one could get messy!
Let your imagination run wild with the theme, from priests and popes, police and politicians, hookers and ho’s, did someone mention a rubber nun?
Join in the fun and let us make it a night to really remember.

scotts-birthday-update-212x300.jpg

Ladies £15
Couples £45

Read more about this event...

Reactions: Therapon

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
We're planning on going.... bit scared though think its gonna be a wild night!!!:eek: x
Really nothing to be scared about as we're a real friendly bunch at VA's. It will be great to meet you if you are there. As usual, I'll be meeting and greeting at reception until 11pm and then keeping things in order in the rest of the club after that. Don't forget to remind me who you are as you come in. It's going to be busy but a really fun night.

Reactions: Therapon
14 February 2017
City
Welwyn Garden City
Really nothing to be scared about as we're a real friendly bunch at VA's. It will be great to meet you if you are there. As usual, I'll be meeting and greeting at reception until 11pm and then keeping things in order in the rest of the club after that. Don't forget to remind me who you are as you come in. It's going to be busy but a really fun night.
We've been twice now.. and met you before ;) It sounds like it will be busy night... hope we can get in the hot tub!! xx

Reactions: Steed99

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
We've been twice now.. and met you before ;) It sounds like it will be busy night... hope we can get in the hot tub!! xx
Apologies for my senior moment! That's what happens when you have been awake since 5am. Yes of course it will be lovely to see you again and suggest you make an early visit to the hot tub before the masses invade it.

Reactions: Pearls
14 February 2017
City
Welwyn Garden City
Apologies for my senior moment! That's what happens when you have been awake since 5am. Yes of course it will be lovely to see you again and suggest you make an early visit to the hot tub before the masses invade it.
Oh I get many "senior moments" no worries you must meet all sorts of folk in all different guises.. YES we will do! x

Reactions: Steed99 and Pearls