The way/way not to introduce yourself in a message

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
i spelt puzzled wrong
Don’t worry about it :D
I bet the cat did. What an odd message and situation. Some people aye.
Almost as bad as that guy who is married, takes pics of his old boy either next to or over the toilet, but with the Mrs’ toothbrush in the background. Yeah, we all know that guy. :p

22 October 2017
City
Mansfield
Almost as bad as that guy who is married, takes pics of his old boy either next to or over the toilet, but with the Mrs’ toothbrush in the background. Yeah, we all know that guy. :p
yeah we do

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
And the kids, and the wifes perfume and make up :rolleyes::rolleyes:

14 February 2017
City
London
Had a "couple" contact me (on another site) looking for a "reliable hung bull" (their words, I don't describe myself a such), "but first, I had to prove to them I was genuine, honest, and reliable". Ignore the fact that I've been swinging for years, have my face pics on public display, and a decent number of veris to suggest I have two cells between my ears tellingme I know what I'm doing .. but they had been on a couple of months, no pics, no veris, nothing even to prove a lady even existed. Yet THEY wanted ME to prove to THEM that "I" could be trusted. Yeah right.