The Weird And Wonderful World Of You Tube

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Mingles

VIP Member
24 September 2015
City
Colchester
And here is another one for you folks, although the microphone might be a little too close to the action :)

Lol I actually did this at the club last Valentine's Day, I did a demo at the bar and we gave everyone grapefruits as they left, used a cucumber for the demo as didn't want to put pressure on anyone in front of whole club! Was bloody hilarious......the odd thing was a couple asked if we had a cucumber for them or just the grapefruit when they left, not sure they got the point!! Pmsl xxx

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Z

zebo

Lol I actually did this at the club last Valentine's Day, I did a demo at the bar and we gave everyone grapefruits as they left, used a cucumber for the demo as didn't want to put pressure on anyone in front of whole club! Was bloody hilarious......the odd thing was a couple asked if we had a cucumber for them or just the grapefruit when they left, not sure they got the point!! Pmsl xxx

Excellent !! there used to be a whole bunch of 'angel' video's but sadly most of them have been deleted

Reactions: Admin and Pearls