The Work Place

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok I read a story this morning where a prison guard have been having naughty romps :sneaky:

So this got me thinking, have you ever got a little hot with a work colleague?
Have you romped with the boss?
Has it cost you your job?

So as most of you know I met @Admin through work, he was a head chef and I had gone for a job as a kitchen assistant (inbetween jobs), I thought he was horrible, the first shift he made me peel a thousand spuds.. :eek: Then after a few shifts I thought this boss is giving me little hints that he fancies me, I do recall a moment on a chest freezer :whistle: I was very shy then :D so nothing happened.
So yes my boss took advantage of me in the work place, I never got the sack though... He's been my boss ever since and it works for us, :sneaky: having it's advantages of course :whistle:

M

meet_the_fockers

Haha puts me in mind of a conversation in work, the other week.
Which Reg consultant would you shag for a mill.
One reg n consultant joined in the convo.
I was shocked and for me it takes some doing.. these are surgeons cardiology surgeons!! So much for my respect n adoration.
Theyre all at it!! :D
Our top consultant does invite me skinny dipping on hot days..
He is of course joking i think?! :confused: Dirty buggers they are!!

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Haha puts me in mind of a conversation in work, the other week.
Which Reg consultant would you shag for a mill.
One reg n consultant joined in the convo.
I was shocked and for me it takes some doing.. these are surgeons cardiology surgeons!! So much for my respect n adoration.
Theyre all at it!! :D
Our top consultant does invite me skinny dipping on hot days..
He is of course joking i think?! :confused: Dirty buggers they are!!
Oh i say, :D:D

Reactions: The_Bibas

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ok I read a story this morning where a prison guard have been having naughty romps :sneaky:

So this got me thinking, have you ever got a little hot with a work colleague?
Have you romped with the boss?
Has it cost you your job?

So as most of you know I met @Admin through work, he was a head chef and I had gone for a job as a kitchen assistant (inbetween jobs), I thought he was horrible, the first shift he made me peel a thousand spuds.. :eek: Then after a few shifts I thought this boss is giving me little hints that he fancies me, I do recall a moment on a chest freezer :whistle: I was very shy then :D so nothing happened.
So yes my boss took advantage of me in the work place, I never got the sack though... He's been my boss ever since and it works for us, :sneaky: having it's advantages of course :whistle:
Shy? :D
Okay yes you were.... but not for long :love: .. x

I did of course give signals away by making you do the crap jobs that I didn't want to do, such as spud bashing. But that was because I could get an eyeful while you were bent over the sink... :sneaky: Being completely honest.. :innocent:

We definitely had that staff fraternisation going on and even our bosses knew, let alone everyone else. We probably should have had warnings, but I think everyone was just waiting to see where it went?
Although I will say we both had warnings when working one Christmas Day for hitting the vodka, sherry and wine etc in the kitchen. That got me a written and verbal warning...
But was so worth it as the drink worked.. :D :kisses:

Feel a bit gutted for the screw above though, that her little bit of something nice did a kiss and tell.

Having a work based seduction thing going on, is in itself quite steamy. We still work together (or should say @Pearls now works for me.. :p ) and the flirting, fun and naughtiness is still there. :snog:

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Shy? :D
Okay yes you were.... but not for long :love: .. x

I did of course give signals away by making you do the crap jobs that I didn't want to do, such as spud bashing. But that was because I could get an eyeful while you were bent over the sink... :sneaky: Being completely honest.. :innocent:

We definitely had that staff fraternisation going on and even our bosses knew, let alone everyone else. We probably should have had warnings, but I think everyone was just waiting to see where it went?
Although I will say we both had warnings when working one Christmas Day for hitting the vodka, sherry and wine etc in the kitchen. That got me a written and verbal warning...
But was so worth it as the drink worked.. :D :kisses:

Feel a bit gutted for the screw above though, that her little bit of something nice did a kiss and tell.

Having a work based seduction thing going on, is in itself quite steamy. We still work together (or should say @Pearls now works for me.. :p ) and the flirting, fun and naughtiness is still there. :snog:
:snog::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
i had a 4yr affair with a married nurse and was amazing the places we would find to go for naughty fun ie the chapel of rest and the drs mess on the snooker table i can never look at a snooker table in the same way without having a gd chuckle to myself

Reactions: Deleted member 6684
T

The_Bibas

As you know we work in interiors so we work in lots of different places... some artists sign their work.. We.. Let's say hand paint ours...
God forbid anyone that went around some of our jobs with a black light...
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Deleted member 6684
M

meet_the_fockers

As you know we work in interiors so we work in lots of different places... some artists sign their work.. We.. Let's say hand paint ours...
God forbid anyone that went around some of our jobs with a black light...
XxxBibaxxX
FfS :eek:

Reactions: The_Bibas
D

Deleted member 6127

Have had a few encounters over the years...
When I was in the police during training met a lovely policewoman and had great fun for 10 weeks...training was so much fun:lol::lol:
Then went out with a policewoman at the station and had some fun times when on duty....handcuffs and staffs
Last one was with a young lady who worked for me....fun in the showers at work, BJ under my desk a few times and a shag in the boardroom :whistle::whistle:
Xxxx :0)) T

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Well I had a PA who did all them things a good looking PA SHOULD DO. but extremely well (y):love::tiphat:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
16 and my first job, the Christmas party and one of the sales reps walked me back to the office to wait for my taxi, within minutes we were snogging and fucking on the conference room table!
We saw each other a few times after that but then he moved sales areas :(
Damn! That was going SO well... x :whistle:

M

meet_the_fockers

16 and my first job, the Christmas party and one of the sales reps walked me back to the office to wait for my taxi, within minutes we were snogging and fucking on the conference room table!
We saw each other a few times after that but then he moved sales areas :(
Awe x