The Work Place

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

I worked in a shop fullmof men for over 20 years, even since ive been in the offices I've never had chance or in a way the wish, but then I never worked with you sexy lot...

Reactions: Pearls
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
You're all dirty buggas you lot :innocent:

I picked up a few ladies numbers whilst working and the old fashioned dating game commenced but no sex at work.

A colleague tried to bed me in the hotel at an Xmas do but since I was something like no. 18 on her list of people to try it on with, I politely declined.

B x

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It can be tough you know working with your partner who is the boss, I have it tough sometimes, hes very demanding :sneaky::D

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I worked in a local pub years ago and one night near christmas a new barmaid started work on a saturday night, on her first night i showed her the ropes and we hit it off big time ;) the the only trouble with this workplace story is i cant remember the rest of the night very well, everyone was very very drunk :lol: but the next morning i woke up in her bed to big smiles so that was a result (y)

Reactions: Deleted member 6684
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I worked in a local pub years ago and one night near christmas a new barmaid started work on a saturday night, on her first night i showed her the ropes and we hit it off big time ;) the the only trouble with this workplace story is i cant remember the rest of the night very well, everyone was very very drunk :lol: but the next morning i woke up in her bed to big smiles so that was a result (y)
How naughty :sneaky:

Reactions: Vanezza
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Where would I start?

Mmmm. How about that time in the dentist's chair...? :whistle:

And now I think of it, there was that time I screwed some guy during a conference call with my team from work. I was expecting the call and asked this chap to come over a good while after I expected it to have finished. Only it went on. And he arrived. And I became impatient. :oops:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
And now I think of it, there was that time I screwed some guy during a conference call with my team from work. I was expecting the call and asked this chap to come over a good while after I expected it to have finished. Only it went on. And he arrived. And I became impatient. :oops:
:sneaky: