Things You'd Forgotten How Good They Were!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Pop man used to come around on his lorry every friday selling glass bottles of every flavour of pop for 25p then the following week you would give the empties back and get 5p off (y)

We still have a pop man and if the kids take the empties out he lets them chose a toy from a sack he as on his van as he says it teaches the kids to help save the glass not smash it on the streets and local parks

Did either of you have the Video Man too. He would come round with a carboot full of vids. You could rent them for 50p or a quid, keep them for a week and he would be back the next week to collect and have different vids in his car boot.
Age ratings didn't matter, my brother and I used to watch loads of age inappropriate movies (parents didn't seem to care) :D

B x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Did either of you have the Video Man too. He would come round with a carboot full of vids. You could rent them for 50p or a quid, keep them for a week and he would be back the next week to collect and have different vids in his car boot.
Age ratings didn't matter, my brother and I used to watch loads of age inappropriate movies (parents didn't seem to care) :D

B x
No never had that but then again we never had a video :rofl:

Reactions: Therapon
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
The Cold War

Sure, there was the omnipresent danger of being obliterated in minutes but think of the moral certainty built on the belief that we were the Good Guys.

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 6485

A shower.
After having to have baths for 3 weeks....i am so appreciative of finally getting under that spray!x

Reactions: Pearls