Things You'd Forgotten How Good They Were!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

Long Post Alert!!!!

I had forgotten how good SS was.

Those that have been around a little while will know I’ve been here for a few years but as a couple.
I arranged a few social meets at the VA so we could all get to know one another a little better.

Unfortunately my relationship ended a short while ago and had been quite problematic for some time. Things on my life were not great.

I hit an all time low and very nearly ended everything. With the help and support of a few people I got back on my feet and started the journey to find me again.

Part of that journey was coming back to SS. My thoughts on the lifestyle have not changed and if anything I should now find it all somewhat easier without a grumpy partner in tow!

I had forgotten how loving, kind and friendly SS was. @Admin, @Pearls and @meandlis have helped me to come back to the site and take that leap of faith that I needed.

Thank you all for welcoming me back, for being supportive and for all the banter. I love it and love you all :love:
images(2).jpg

:D:D:D

No, but seriously, it's great to have you.

Have you back, I mean :whistle:

:sneaky:;)

20 February 2018
City
Derby
Long Post Alert!!!!

I had forgotten how good SS was.

Those that have been around a little while will know I’ve been here for a few years but as a couple.
I arranged a few social meets at the VA so we could all get to know one another a little better.

Unfortunately my relationship ended a short while ago and had been quite problematic for some time. Things on my life were not great.

I hit an all time low and very nearly ended everything. With the help and support of a few people I got back on my feet and started the journey to find me again.

Part of that journey was coming back to SS. My thoughts on the lifestyle have not changed and if anything I should now find it all somewhat easier without a grumpy partner in tow!

I had forgotten how loving, kind and friendly SS was. @Admin, @Pearls and @meandlis have helped me to come back to the site and take that leap of faith that I needed.

Thank you all for welcoming me back, for being supportive and for all the banter. I love it and love you all :love:
Your story of recovery is heartwarming. Also in part a testament to the wonderful staff here. Welcome back and I look forward to meeting you at a social or party in future x

26 December 2018
City
Cardiff

I was just trying to be funny/leave a witty response that surprises.. though to be honest I think there are people in the world that have forgotten how good they can be, and instead have let fear and hate drive them (just look at America for a good example).. i'll get off my soap box now :lol: :p

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I was just trying to be funny/leave a witty response that surprises.. though to be honest I think there are people in the world that have forgotten how good they can be, and instead have let fear and hate drive them (just look at America for a good example).. i'll get off my soap box now :lol: :p
That is way too technical for my liccle brain :D

Reactions: PaintedDreams
30 October 2015
Marshmallows

Had some for first time in ages over Easter

(and not those fat-free, gluten-free, 30% less sugar but honest they still taste the same :)mad:BOLLOCKS THEY :censored: DO) ones)

Reactions: Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Have too say that they stopped using Dairy Milk chocolate a couple of years ago

Sadly they are know not as tasty

In my opinion

Had a few this year and it tastes like they are using Cadbury chocolate again

Vxxx

Reactions: Pearls