This Thursday...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 13437

My vote's for Lib Dems of all people, simply because they have been consistent in their views on EU. Can't stand Corbyn's waffling and May's smugness. Greens are too much fringe and change UK is an unknown commodity like a teenager who is pissed off with his/her parents; waiting to be served food when they wander back home.

Farage is a sludge of horse shit spewing racial slurs.

D

Deleted member 13437

I would love to vote !
Can you find me one that listens to what we say and acts on what we say,
that doesn’t forget all they stood for,
and isn’t just in it for all they can get out of it !!
Just wanted to say the following and I know you know this and your comment is entirely satirical but in today's world we confuse the role of politician and polarise our view and of the world/community we live in.

The job of the politician is not to do as said by me or my neighbour or someone who has 180 degree opposite view. ..it's to have a dialogue about what is right and what isn't and reason with the constituents (As its done in the regular surgery for the MP's or MEPs or councillors). As long as they can reason with any member of their constituency without being patronizing, I would buy their arguments even if their view if diametrically opposite of mine.

But I agree, very few people do it. Community level organizers and councillors do that more than MPs and MEPs. But that's their job and its time to hold them accountable. Not voting is not going to solve the problem is my view.

26 October 2018
Just wanted to say the following and I know you know this and your comment is entirely satirical but in today's world we confuse the role of politician and polarise our view and of the world/community we live in.

The job of the politician is not to do as said by me or my neighbour or someone who has 180 degree opposite view. ..it's to have a dialogue about what is right and what isn't and reason with the constituents (As its done in the regular surgery for the MP's or MEPs or councillors). As long as they can reason with any member of their constituency without being patronizing, I would buy their arguments even if their view if diametrically opposite of mine.

But I agree, very few people do it. Community level organizers and councillors do that more than MPs and MEPs. But that's their job and its time to hold them accountable. Not voting is not going to solve the problem is my view.
I have no issue whatsoever with my parish and district council elected members they do a great job on both counts !

But may I ask why the majority of the elected MP’s of this country have all failed to deliver the result of the referendum ?

D

Deleted member 13437

I have no issue whatsoever with my parish and district council elected members they do a great job on both counts !

But may I ask why the majority of the elected MP’s of this country have all failed to deliver the result of the referendum ?
Because of agendas and having an electorate that has split loyalties towards brexit and no-Brexit. And dont forget the economic realities of Brexit; UK is not going to be OK on its own; there will be tariffs to trade with the 3rd largest population and tariffs raise economic issues and that reality means they have had to decide on what's good.

I shall not go into what Bumbling boris and Rees-Mogg and the 1922 committee say or do....

Finally, not having a backstop will violate the Good Friday agreement and nullifying the good friday agreement is not going to make Irish happy.

So it was a stupid referendum back in 2016 where people voted on lies and when reality bites, decision making is hard.

D

Deleted member 13437

Because of agendas and having an electorate that has split loyalties towards brexit and no-Brexit. And dont forget the economic realities of Brexit; UK is not going to be OK on its own; there will be tariffs to trade with the 3rd largest population and tariffs raise economic issues and that reality means they have had to decide on what's good.

I shall not go into what Bumbling boris and Rees-Mogg and the 1922 committee say or do....

Finally, not having a backstop will violate the Good Friday agreement and nullifying the good friday agreement is not going to make Irish happy.

So it was a stupid referendum back in 2016 where people voted on lies and when reality bites, decision making is hard.
And there hasn't been a single study from independent authority be it UK OECD or office of fiscal studies or word bank or IMF that has shown UK will be better off outside the EU.

Why would anyone cut themselves out of the 2nd largest democracy by numbers and 3rd largest market in terms of money ..is out of my mind? No one would do it especially if they ran their own corner store. Macro- and micro-economics add up.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Are you sure you are ready to be questioned and would not do a Bumbling Boris by calling any question a load of baloney?

if that's the case, milkshake is ready!!! :)
Milkshake. Let’s not go there with mindless little abusers eh. Milkshake today, acid tomorrow or hey maybe a knife. Makes no odds or shall we remember that poor little boy who died from having cheese thrown at him by bullies... allergies come from all sorts of products as I know from having someone living here with one.
Mindless.

Reactions: Lips_Pearls