Those profiles

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I think the biggest situation with the 'couples' thing, is men pretending to be the female side of the partnership.
An age old problem of which we are no exception.. Sadly.. :rolleyes: x

22 August 2015
City
Haxey
I think the biggest situation with the 'couples' thing, is men pretending to be the female side of the partnership.
An age old problem of which we are no exception.. Sadly.. :rolleyes: x

true, i think as we are on here as a couple, there should be some way of us letting you all know which one of us is sending which message, is the best way to end message with a Mr or an initial in my case C??

Reactions: Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
And I doubt you ever will @Admin. If I wanted to I could use an old photo of myself and my ex and maybe I might get away with things for a while but as @sweetNsaucy have already said when it comes to a meeting then I would have problems. To be honest I can't even begin to understand why people do it unless they believe that they will attract more people if they are seen as a couple. It easier just to say you are single, yes you might get less chances of meetings but at least you get that chance.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
true, i think as we are on here as a couple, there should be some way of us letting you all know which one of us is sending which message, is the best way to end message with a Mr or an initial in my case C??
Everyone bloody knows its me as mr a has a tendancy to be spot on with spelling and stuff haha couldnt spell the punct...word xx

22 August 2015
City
Haxey
And I doubt you ever will @Admin. If I wanted to I could use an old photo of myself and my ex and maybe I might get away with things for a while but as @sweetNsaucy have already said when it comes to a meeting then I would have problems. To be honest I can't even begin to understand why people do it unless they believe that they will attract more people if they are seen as a couple. It easier just to say you are single, yes you might get less chances of meetings but at least you get that chance.

Agreed, i think that some of the problem with single guys is us as couples, most wont talk to a single guy, so that leaves just one choice, fake couple profiles, and that makes life harder for us. If we all allowed single guys to chat maybe there would be less deceit, and we could all believe that we are speaking to the person we think we are. There are no problems with setting out a few guidelines for gents to follow (and most on here do) and if not BLOCKED. Not saying this is the only reason but think it could be part of it..

22 August 2015
City
Haxey
Hi
Well our story is not a secret. We started on a terrible site not so fab. Initially we were overwhelmed by messages and arranged meetings. After 21 no shows in a row we looked for other means to identify the fakes. We turned to twitter but that didn't work.
At 44 no shows in succession we moved to an interview process in ******. Initially it didn't work out. ****** informs you if the photo you have just received is from the phone gallery or is a live camera shot.
With annoyance we discovered that you can take a live photo of an image. So it appeared live.
We moved to a live video on ******.
The results have improved immensely, although we are having a bad run at the minute.
To put this into perspective we received around 18000 messages on fab from the 23April.
We narrowed it down to around 105 potential meetings in total..
Before ****** 58 no shows
We started ****** in May.
Since ****** 15 no shows 8 of which in the last month
The big change for us is the video can't be faked. So all fakers run a mile at that point.
However that leaves the real people who have proven themselves to be genuine but who still don't show.. These are called dickheads and will always exist. At least we know we are being stood up by real dicks and not fakes.
Video evidence works for us and we will always use it.
Fakes can be stopped here by insisting on verification photos or even a video. Those who refuse should be refused full membership. The same applies to ghost profiles. As my sexy partner Biba says. Shoot the bastards.. I toned that down.
Stephen

thought we had it bad,, cannot understand no-shows why go to all the trouble and then dont show up, dickheads is a little to polite agreed on the verification process, we even insist on having a photo sent to us with a message that we say, so it has to be a genuine pic, their faces and our message.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hi
Well our story is not a secret. We started on a terrible site not so fab. Initially we were overwhelmed by messages and arranged meetings. After 21 no shows in a row we looked for other means to identify the fakes. We turned to twitter but that didn't work.
At 44 no shows in succession we moved to an interview process in ******. Initially it didn't work out. ****** informs you if the photo you have just received is from the phone gallery or is a live camera shot.
With annoyance we discovered that you can take a live photo of an image. So it appeared live.
We moved to a live video on ******.
The results have improved immensely, although we are having a bad run at the minute.
To put this into perspective we received around 18000 messages on fab from the 23April.
We narrowed it down to around 105 potential meetings in total..
Before ****** 58 no shows
We started ****** in May.
Since ****** 15 no shows 8 of which in the last month
The big change for us is the video can't be faked. So all fakers run a mile at that point.
However that leaves the real people who have proven themselves to be genuine but who still don't show.. These are called dickheads and will always exist. At least we know we are being stood up by real dicks and not fakes.
Video evidence works for us and we will always use it.
Fakes can be stopped here by insisting on verification photos or even a video. Those who refuse should be refused full membership. The same applies to ghost profiles. As my sexy partner Biba says. Shoot the bastards.. I toned that down.
Stephen
Ok I will say I have suggested a video call system to @Admin as a verification system and he is thinking about it, we do not want to be like other sites and we are aiming high here. This will be selective and elite and at some point it will become invite only, this is the future. Thankyou for the reply Stephen and I hope this site will offer you more in the near future, we love feedback as it gives us a way forward and Im hoping video is the way forward here.
Kind regards
xx

Reactions: sweetNsaucy