Those profiles

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok all another fake member has been banned this evening...With in 5mins of a status going up by a member we were on it and he was banned for life, this is not the first and more are showing themselves, be aware we have amazing tools that you will not find any where else....We are here to protect all genuine members and tbh most are here and we are very lucky to have you here, I need a drink so catch you all in a little while :love:
Pearls xxx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Where?
There on the stairs
Right there
a little mouse in lingerie
Oooooo I declare
Going come on let me take you upstairs
Xx

I'm not going to get a chance to forget that comment am I but that is one good looking mouse :cautious::lol:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Where?
There on the stairs
Right there
a little mouse in lingerie
Oooooo I declare
Going come on let me take you upstairs
Xx
I just had to put @Admin tongue back in and close his mouth..he said for gods sake your in the house, take your coat off xx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
You can't resolve that generic problem as it isn't something you have control over. I have the same issues but accept things for what they are - difficult. But as you have found out not impossible. Congratulations on your meeting, hope it goes well.

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Couldn't agree more. As a single guy I find it very difficult to start a conversation with a couple...I feel as I'm pre judged as a loner/loser/sexpest/desperate etc etc and this almost always met with either no response or if a response is given...well let's just say its not always friendly.
I'm not here to chase women. Far from it. I love playing with happy couples. I much prefer that to a single woman...far too high maintenance lol
We are given short shrift generally but I have no idea how to solve this generic problem.
In here I've been treated very well so far. So well that a couple approached me and we have our first date this week. But that's the exception to the norm I'm sure.

I'll get me coat.
Being approached by a couple here would be the norm and this is not like other sites, sadly because of bad reputations people need educating on swinging as most don't really understand it any more, we hope to change that xx

Reactions: amboman
Z

zebo

@Pearls our opinion on swinging has certainly changed since we joined this site, our preconceptions turned out to be misconceptions, and we love it in here. We still find the process of sorting a meet out a bit scary, but we are hoping that going to the social will make things easier. We have witnessed 'swinging' at clubs before, but never partaken, our only experience has been with a friend we knew already from the BDSM scene, so there are a few barriers we need to break down yet, but chatting with the lovely people in here has made us more comfortable about swinging.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
@Pearls our opinion on swinging has certainly changed since we joined this site, our preconceptions turned out to be misconceptions, and we love it in here. We still find the process of sorting a meet out a bit scary, but we are hoping that going to the social will make things easier. We have witnessed 'swinging' at clubs before, but never partaken, our only experience has been with a friend we knew already from the BDSM scene, so there are a few barriers we need to break down yet, but chatting with the lovely people in here has made us more comfortable about swinging.
Oh Im so glad to hear this and I should start another thread about what swinging is all about and where it all began xx

Reactions: Therapon
12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
I'm awful at spotting fakers! But then again, since I'm here more for the social, than the actual swinging, people tend to just stop talking to me, or don't contact me if they have read my profile. So I don't normally run into them as such.

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

I'm awful at spotting fakers! But then again, since I'm here more for the social, than the actual swinging, people tend to just stop talking to me, or don't contact me if they have read my profile. So I don't normally run into them as such.
Awe ill still talk to you.. theres no-one else about :rofl::prrrp: xxx

Reactions: Charlia