Thought I'd Better Introduce Myself.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Well I'm no newbie or wannabe to the scene as I started over 6 years ago. That said I wouldn't call me a regular or well known face. My reason for joining is simple, I hope to make a few friends, meet a few ladies and couples; and have some fun. I love hearing others thoughts and experiences so hope to share with you all. So...Hi.

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hi there and welcome here, Im sure you will meet some lovely people here, watch out for a couple of mad hatters along the way :whistle::Dxx

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well I'm no newbie or wannabe to the scene as I started over 6 years ago. That said I wouldn't call me a regular or well known face. My reason for joining is simple, I hope to make a few friends, meet a few ladies and couples; and have some fun. I love hearing others thoughts and experiences so hope to share with you all. So...Hi.
Hello and nice to see you on the forums, a very warm welcome from me again.
Best wishes
Admin :)

Reactions: Pearls
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Good evening it's lovely to see you in the forums. This is where most of the madness happens. It's great fun and you will meet some lovely people. Hope you enjoy it and find what you are looking for xxxx

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
D

Deleted member 3411

Well hopefully one or two of you may well meet me in person soon so I can be verified...No fun being a member of the 'Unreal'.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Oh! I see, I assumed it was from actual meetings.
Theres plenty of meets thats for sure, with lots of meet verifications. the site recently held a large social at the VA... there are also lots meeting quietly..so to speak.. put in the leg work and as im sure your aware you shall reap the benefits.. perhaps :whistle: Good luck.. x

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3411

Theres plenty of meets thats for sure, with lots of meet verifications. the site recently held a large social at the VA... there are also lots meeting quietly..so to speak.. put in the leg work and as im sure your aware you shall reap the benefits.. perhaps :whistle: Good luck.. x
Yes I knew about the VA event, but VA was booked out. Also the Friday was a Bi night and I wouldn't have been right to go as I'm sure other single guys would prefer a bi guy had the spot not me (Straight and not at all curious).

M

meet_the_fockers

Yes I knew about the VA event, but VA was booked out. Also the Friday was a Bi night and I wouldn't have been right to go as I'm sure other single guys would prefer a bi guy had the spot not me (Straight and not at all curious).
Ahh thats a shame you missed an excellent weekend.... perhaps next time.

24 November 2015
hello and welcome i see the prison guards and inmates are at it already have fun join in (we will take the micky but thats life hehe ) me im the angel in the corner hiding from@pearls whips naughty woman she is :whistle::whistle::rofl::rofl: