Thought I'd Better Introduce Myself.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Oh I agree with that but unfortunately there are some people who are blinkered. Of course people on here aren't as blinkered which is one of my reasons for being here. On dating sites and the like I'm forever seeing women who want men 10 Years Younger or even younger than thier own age with the belief that anyone over 30 now has absolutely nothing to offer.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Oh I agree with that but unfortunately there are some people who are blinkered. Of course people on here aren't as blinkered which is one of my reasons for being here. On dating sites and the like I'm forever seeing women who want men 10 Years Younger or even younger than thier own age with the belief that anyone over 30 now has absolutely nothing to offer.
Like a fine wine you know ;)

T

Theotherhalf

I'm
Oh I agree with that but unfortunately there are some people who are blinkered. Of course people on here aren't as blinkered which is one of my reasons for being here. On dating sites and the like I'm forever seeing women who want men 10 Years Younger or even younger than Thierry own age with the belief that anyone over 30 now has absolutely nothing to offer.
10 years younger ..... Which sites ???? Pmsl I'm only joking .. This site is different .. The people here all seem genuine )except on ex member pmsl ) people's tastes are varied .. But there will be someone or some people for everyone .... Even me ;)
Sell you rather than ducks on I conceived negatives .... Age is purely an increasing fire risk at birthday parties

D

Deleted member 3411

Thanks for the vote of confidence. And I'll give you a past experience that shows so as older guys ain't passed it. At a club one night I ventured into a room as three people went in. Was a young couple in their mid 20s and a woman of about 35. Realising that there was no one else in the room I said I would leave as obviously they wanted the room to themselves. No it's OK they said you can stay. Turned out the girl has come to watch her fellow pleasure the older lady. Upshot was she got so horny watching that we ended up playing. Both of us had an absolute ball and one of the best times I've ever had. After we chatted and she asked me how old I was? When I told her she was amazed and said " I've always stayed away from anyone over 40, boy have I been missing out".

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I'm

10 years younger ..... Which sites ???? Pmsl I'm only joking .. This site is different .. The people here all seem genuine )except on ex member pmsl ) people's tastes are varied .. But there will be someone or some people for everyone .... Even me ;)
Sell you rather than ducks on I conceived negatives .... Age is purely an increasing fire risk at birthday parties
This.... 100% (y)

Reactions: Pearls
T

Theotherhalf

I used to be a boring quiet shy bloke .. Wouldn't go up and talk to a lady .. Then I started swinging as a single male .. Was hard to begin with but using my personality humour etc opened doors .. I met @Fortynflirty at a social and not looked back ... Now I'm a happy perverted 45 year old ... Roll on my 50s!!!!!! Looking forward to sex on a stair lift ;)