Threads!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 October 2018
Threads are the banter in the pub generally bright n breezy a few open to the public thoughts and chats

status updates are the thoughts an indicator to the group of your feelings on the day flexible and open

pm’s are the social meet, the first forays into exploring each other looking for connections, tentative probes into the ideas, needs, wants, desires xx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
Do they serve purpose I think I am asking. Do you use them as a way to 'filter' and see people who may be of interest. :) x

TLDR;
Do threads help you find peeps you're interested in :p x

We have always said if you want other members to notice you then getting involved in the threads. They are a way to find out about others by what they say and you can learn a lot by what they do, or don't, say.
So for us yes they do serve a purpose, it's a way we can identify those who really interest us, and to be honest it also shows us those who we know we simply would never want to meet.

19 March 2015
We have always said if you want other members to notice you then getting involved in the threads. They are a way to find out about others by what they say and you can learn a lot by what they do, or don't, say.
So for us yes they do serve a purpose, it's a way we can identify those who really interest us, and to be honest it also shows us those who we know we simply would never want to meet.
totally agreed. Threads can be so important as they kind of reveal the person(s) for who they are, but also you can bounce off people :sneaky: :D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I love the forums as you know darling, I love the banter even if it's the shit ones, I'm not one for messaging so for me the threads give me a good insight into people and I love to bounce about, having that person to bounce off is a bonus but I still enjoy. My English is crap and I'm not too good with some threads but I make it up as I go along and have an Admin who spends most of the time correcting my spelling :D

• Love
Reactions: Skippy01